FB News Wrestlers Against Trump

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
U

User.45

I always thought that most wrestling fans were in the 30% who support Trump. I know there are plenty of wrestling fans who hate him, but hopefully things like this will encourage more people to only be wrestling fans, and not Trump fans.
There's certainly an overlap between believing """Wrestling""" is real and believing that what Trump is saying is true.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Bear in mind, Foley like Dave Bautista ( who is downright brutal to 45 & anyone who supports him ) are not on the WWE dime any longer. They are pretty much free to voice their opinions now.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

I always thought that most wrestling fans were in the 30% who support Trump. I know there are plenty of wrestling fans who hate him, but hopefully things like this will encourage more people to only be wrestling fans, and not Trump fans.
Used to love watching his appearances on The Daily Show way back when, Jon Stewart was a huge fan. With a few exceptions, my assumption was always that this crowd would've been pro-Trump (sort of like bikers) but never really had any idea. @Alli going to add his image here as an attachment and share out to our FB page.
mick-foley.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2