WTF is going on with CNN’s site lately?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Whatever the big story of the day is you get a half dozen or so related headlines which then go to an article with bullet points at the top and whatever headline you clicked on may or may not be mentioned below that. You just keep scrolling and scrolling and you may never find that headline or anything even remotely related to it. Who is running shit over there?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
CNN has been caught up in scandals and is trying to find its spot. I believe it was unfairly characterized as “liberal media” even when it tried to be neutral. But you have to call a spade a spade sometimes, and republicans want to behave insanely but have normal coverage. Not gonna happen.

After a rotating cast of leaders, it’s trying to find where it fits in with today’s hyper-partisan world.

No clue why the website sucks though.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Whatever the big story of the day is you get a half dozen or so related headlines which then go to an article with bullet points at the top and whatever headline you clicked on may or may not be mentioned below that. You just keep scrolling and scrolling and you may never find that headline or anything even remotely related to it. Who is running shit over there?

I've noticed that too. It's really frustrating.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Not specifically their site, but their app sucks. Hard to tell the difference sometimes between a story and an ad.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Agree about their website. I hate the "here's what we're covering" approach, since a lot of the time it's hard to find what they're covering.

Top Bottom
1 2