you thought 2021 could not be worse?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well not sure when these fashion shows happened but god they are bad. there are more.

fashion-fail1.jpg
fashion-fail3.jpg
fashion-fail4.jpg
fashion-fail6a.jpg
fashion-fail8a.jpg
fashion-fail9.jpg
fashion-fail16a.jpg
fashion-fail20.jpg
fashion-fail21.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The pink hoops-ready one is quite fetching.

Do these guys wear full face masks or just sign up for cosmetic surgery after the photo shoot? Imagine explaining yourself after the usually perfunctory background check for some middle management day job in what's left of corporate America.

But maybe that's a sexist take on the spoof. Female fashion models in regular seasonal shows may look like they either just checked out of a rehab or are in need of one. They might not make the cut either if they had to apply to manage an apartment leasing office or a retail grocery.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The pink hoops-ready one is quite fetching.

Do these guys wear full face masks or just sign up for cosmetic surgery after the photo shoot? Imagine explaining yourself after the usually perfunctory background check for some middle management day job in what's left of corporate America.

But maybe that's a sexist take on the spoof. Female fashion models in regular seasonal shows may look like they either just checked out of a rehab or are in need of one. They might not make the cut either if they had to apply to manage an apartment leasing office or a retail grocery.

I think that the "I did this to pay my way through college" works well for both genders.

However, it is worth noting that life on the catwalk (I almost wrote "cakewalk") is one of the very few industries (or professions) where the pay of women at the top exceeds that of men at the top.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Please tell me this is just a promotional gimmick for a "Zoolander" sequel. 🙄

Trying to figure out if #6 is going for a "Silent Hill", "Blair Witch" or "Hellraiser" vibe.

#8 is either orthodontics couture or Ubangi cultural appropriation. 😁

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Trying to figure out if #6 is going for a "Silent Hill", "Blair Witch" or "Hellraiser" vibe.

"Hello Christy, I have come from the farthest reaches of hell, summoned by the puzzle box!"

"Pinhead?"

"No, FENCE HEAD! MWAHAHAHA"

*rolls eye*

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
FWIW, these sorts of designs aren't meant for production, they're just design studies to push the boundaries, it's "fashion as art", not "fashion as clothing" :D

Top Bottom
1 2