You Thought QAnon followers were Loony toons? Hold my beer

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KOLR/KTVI) — A crowd of people gathered in Downtown Springfield, Missouri to attend the “Birds Aren’t Real” rally.

According to Peter Mcindoe, with the Birds Aren’t Real movement, all birds in the United States were killed by the government and replaced by federal drones.

“What makes me think that? I think the evidence is all around us, birds sit on power lines, we believe they’re charging on power lines, we believe that bird poop on cars is liquid tracking apparatus.”

U

User.191

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KOLR/KTVI) — A crowd of people gathered in Downtown Springfield, Missouri to attend the “Birds Aren’t Real” rally.

According to Peter Mcindoe, with the Birds Aren’t Real movement, all birds in the United States were killed by the government and replaced by federal drones.

“What makes me think that? I think the evidence is all around us, birds sit on power lines, we believe they’re charging on power lines, we believe that bird poop on cars is liquid tracking apparatus.”

The movement itself is taking aim at Qanon.

They're deliberately doing this to further demonstrate the insanity of the followers of Q. They no more really believe in this message than you do.

They're "The Onion" of real world rallies.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

They're deliberately doing this to further demonstrate the insanity of the followers of Q. They no more really believe in this message than you do.

I was wondering I had not looked close it was too late at night but I was thinking this may have been why trump went on about birds and windmills cause he needed the spy capacity to keep track of non believers

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
planetanymore.png

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yeah, I thought the whole birds aren’t real thing was basically a joke and no one actually took it seriously.

U

User.191

Oh, I took it seriously until I read further. 😅

It’s 2021. You could tell me that there’s a large group of people who think cows grow on trees and I’d believe you.
Well, they do, don't they? I mean obviously the pink cows don't, but the purple cows?

Top Bottom
1 2