YouTube bans Q-Anon

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Finally, after some hemming and hawing...

YouTube said Thursday that it would no longer allow content that targets individuals and groups with conspiracy theories, specifically QAnon and its antecedent, "pizzagate."
YouTube said it would be enforcing the updated policy immediately and plans to “ramp up in the weeks to come.”

About time. It’s good to see social media platforms choking off this evil crap.

Now it just remains to be seen how good they will be at it.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
These people are simply insane. Trump is two weeks from being taken out of the White House in what I expect to be a landslide. He better get going because he was supposed to arrest and convict 4000 Democrats and a whole bunch of “deep state” operatives. They were to be executed. None of the “predictions” ever pan out and yet these morons go around following his “breadcrumbs.”

Just how dumb are these people?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Here is how I think of this. Up until today, YouTube ALLOWED QAnon. Until a couple days ago, Facebook not only allowed, but used algorithms to recommend Holocaust-denying groups. I’m not gonna give a serial killer a medal for stopping the killing. They are doing less than the bare minimum.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
They better not touch Dungeons & Dragons LARPers. There view on reality is pretty much on par with Q-Anon believers.

Top Bottom
1 2