RFK jr.: COVID = jews’ fault

throAU

Site Champ
Reaction score

“Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.”

The Jews and Chinese are in it together. Or at least us ashkenazi jews. Screw the Sephardim.

I wish the virus noticed I was an ashkenazi a month ago when i got it and coughed so hard i got a permanent eye injury. I must have forgotten to put the lambs blood on my door or something.

Wasn't it MTG who said it was due to Jewish space lasers?

Second source = confirmed!

cbum

Power User
Reaction score
"One of the top fundraisers for him is a pro-Trump Republican …"

Likely under the mistaken belief RFKjr would hurt Dems more - doesn't seem to be the case, given his craziness he is appealing more to undereducated right wing nuts.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
He may have had a valid excuse for this insane behavior.

Funny Mongolian Death Worm Sticker for Sale by Eggtooth | Redbubble

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
"One of the top fundraisers for him is a pro-Trump Republican …"

Likely under the mistaken belief RFKjr would hurt Dems more - doesn't seem to be the case, given his craziness he is appealing more to undereducated right wing nuts.
I would think his rabid anti-vaxx stance would appeal more to the MAGA crowd.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He sat down with Ari Melber tonight. Dude is a mess. He said Biden is the spoiler in the race because “polls show” he beats Biden and Trump one on one. He’s not even secured ballot spots yet and he think Biden is a spoiler? What a joke. He also can’t condemn Trump’s actions without making sure he dings Biden so the cult knows he a “both sides are bad” guy.

That “both sides” stuff may work for Trump supporters, but only because they’re desperate to make everyone look as bad by comparison, which is an impossible feat.

He also whiffed on answering why Nader was a spoiler who he (Kennedy) spoke out against because it could cost Gore the election… Of course, he claims things are “different now”.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It would appear that "mercurial" is sadly a apt characterization for RFKjr...

So we’re back to him taking votes away from Trump now. Brain worms is a condition on the right and the only known cure for the woke mind virus.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He’s missing out on votes by not saying he was prescribed hydroxychloroquine to remove the worm, to great success.

That’s 50% of the Trump vote on the table right there!

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
He’s missing out on votes by not saying he was prescribed hydroxychloroquine to remove the worm, to great success.

That’s 50% of the Trump vote on the table right there!
Actually, he'd do better saying he was treated with ivermectin, which has been used to treat neurocysticercosis, though it's not the first-line medicine.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score

Invermectin would be even more fitting, since it‘s against worm infestations. Well, it‘s for horses, but that only means that it‘s even more effective in humans, since they have less body mass, right?
But I think invermectin wasn‘t directly mentioned by Trump, so that probably wouldn‘t provide votes from Trump fans.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Invermectin would be even more fitting, since it‘s against worm infestations. Well, it‘s for horses, but that only means that it‘s even more effective in humans, since they have less body mass, right?
But I think invermectin wasn‘t directly mentioned by Trump, so that probably wouldn‘t provide votes from Trump fans.

I got them mixed up, seeing as both were pushed by quacks. I have limited capacity, and I suppose the good thing about Trump’s cavalcade of ****-ups means each time he does something stupid, something he did in the past gets pushed out.

I don’t know who Kennedy is wooing with his nonsense, but it ain’t dems.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Actually, he'd do better saying he was treated with ivermectin, which has been used to treat neurocysticercosis, though it's not the first-line medicine.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So we’re back to him taking votes away from Trump now. Brain worms is a condition on the right and the only known cure for the woke mind virus.

Seems Trump agrees with me that Jr is a serious threat with the brain worm members of his base.

Even pulled out the big guns and said Jr isn’t a real anti-vaxxer. All I’m saying is Trump hasn’t been anywhere near as unhinged about Jr until after the brain worms announcement. Coincidence? I think not.

cbum

Power User
Reaction score
Everyone seems obsessed by the worm, but Helminth cysts are often incidental findings, as was apparently the case here, and may occasionally cause seizures.
My guess would be that the sky high mercury levels did much more damage.

Top Bottom
1 2