The Trump Indictment Thread

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Further to that, as I noted in another thread, Eastman verdict by the bar trial judge just came down, and she is recommending he be disbarred.

Hopefully the result of facing criminal charges in Georgia will seal the deal.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Classic pump and dump, using his name to inflate the value. It could very well be scrutinized, though.

I’m not making any accusations, but I wouldn’t be surprised if - by the time this Truth Social thing pans out - people won’t be sued, charged or both.

Truth Social is “valued” more than Reddit. These people are smoking crack laced with hash laced with LSD.

Actually, f**** that, I’m going off of history - i have no doubt he’ll break every rule, law and contract he needs to if he can manipulate the price of his junk stock.

What this really is, is a rich friend, an investor in TikTok, bailing his friend out. What he expects in return, if anything, is between him, Trump, and I’ll say me personally too since this fatass nimrod is running to lead the country.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Publicly traded. So the market determines the total value, not Trump.

Just search DJT on any stock website.

I can’t think of a better example of how loudly this proves the market is a crock of shit and dispels the myth that hard work is what really gets people ahead. But since 401ks is what keeps many from going homeless in retirement as the government also attempts to claw back the meager thanks you get for living a long life as a productive member of the greatest country on earth we have to lather up in the shit in the crock until the cyclical transformation from a crock to a toilet that gets flushed. Then maybe you’ll win the temporary sympathy lottery that gets to be the face on the news about how you lost it all.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Classic pump and dump, using his name to inflate the value. It could very well be scrutinized, though.

Then make a fortune and short it. Not sure if Options on it are trading yet, but if you really believe that it is pump & dump, then put some big boy money in and short the hell out of it. ;)

His shares are restricted until the 6 month lockout expires.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Then make a fortune and short it. Not sure if Options on it are trading yet, but if you really believe that it is pump & dump, then put some big boy money in and short the hell out of it. ;)

His shares are restricted until the 6 month lockout expires.
If there is anyone who will take advantage of it, it's Trump. At the same time anyone who buys in will lose out unless they short it themselves.

It's just Trump selling his name/brand and he's always been a master at that for better or worse. I'm sure there are plenty of dipshits out there buying bibles and gold shoes too.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If there is anyone who will take advantage of it, it's Trump. At the same time anyone who buys in will lose out unless they short it themselves.

It's just Trump selling his name/brand and he's always been a master at that for better or worse. I'm sure there are plenty of dipshits out there buying bibles and gold shoes too.
Surprised the Trump bibles aren’t edited to insert his name in place of our lord.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That's the normal situation. But I heard yesterday that the board can change the by-laws to allow him earlier access to that money if they want. So it's possible he's able to lay hands on it sooner than 6 months.
Can also borrow against them. Board won’t approve change, presumably, as it would sink the stock price

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It would be great if he loses in November and quickly falls out of favor with the GOP. All fads die.

I say that because I find it unfathomable that with his shit-stock, campaign and legal finances mingling, his habit of lying, grifting and defrauding… he’s selling shoes, bibles and begging for $25 donations…. He’s probably committing crimes on the daily. It’s how he operates, with a justice system that seems more intent on asking him nicely to stop instead of doing what they’d do if it was literally anyone else.

He should’ve already been indicted for his scam “election integrity” fund or whatever the hell that ruse was to get dummies to part from their cash.

I hope his popularity nosedives and then the pile-on starts. If anyone has ever deserved a fall from grace, it’s Lardo.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It would be great if he loses in November and quickly falls out of favor with the GOP. All fads die.

I’m looking forward to his gravesite being the most vandalized location on earth. We could probably convince his rubes to build a dance floor on it. Since everything else in their world is backyards, dancing on a grave is the highest form of respect.

Top Bottom
1 2