COVID Stupid

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
So that is the real technology Mark Zuckerberg is working on with “Meta”… it all makes sense now.
t1000-terminator2.gif

They're coming for us.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A different spin on Covid Stupid, or Covid grift

A Georgia man has been sentenced to 36 months in prison — three years — after using COVID-19 relief money to purchase a rare Charizard Pokémon card. The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced the sentencing in a news release issued Monday.

The man, 31-year-old Vinath Oudomsine, was awarded an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) for $85,000 after claiming to own a small business that supported 10 employees. These loans were created as part of Congress’ pandemic relief plan, and intended to be used for businesses to pay workers and rent.

Once Oudomsine got the money, however, the DOJ said he used $57,789 of it to buy a Charizard card. A card matching this description — a first-edition, shadowless, and holographic Charizard card with a 9.5 gem mint rating — was sold at the PWCC marketplace for that price in late December.

U.S. district court judge Dudley H. Bowen also ordered Oudomsine to pay $10,000 on top of the $85,000 in restitution and three years in prison. He will have three years of “supervised release” after the three years in prison. Oudomsine has also agreed to turn the Charizard card over to prosecutors.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
In case you hear the word "#digitile" tomorrow, I'd like you to be "informed". :rolleyes:

This is why I'm saying there's no reasonable debate, there's no open to the "other side's" perspective.

My answer to what she said?

Fuck you.

Why only female robots? I mean, why give a gender to a robot?

Plus, it seems like a good opportunity to, ummm, experiment, so yeah, maybe some dude-bots.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I saw the anti-mask convoy today. Lots of semis (no trailers) with Trump flags and various homemade signs, blowing their horns and clouds of pollution. I was headed the opposite direction, which was lucky because traffic was at a standstill on their side of I-395.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I saw the anti-mask convoy today. Lots of semis (no trailers) with Trump flags and various homemade signs, blowing their horns and clouds of pollution. I was headed the opposite direction, which was lucky because traffic was at a standstill on their side of I-395.
I remember the trumper trucks too it was so dumb might as well tattoo I am dumb on your forehead and be done with it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Hope it's worth the hit to their pocketbook.

Top Bottom
1 2