I found the cause of all the shootings

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I am certain I don't think I understand the purpose of any of this, ...besides political theatre.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1404751078621581312/

Can states just decide what federal laws they don't like? Yet still depend on the feds for other things related? Could the feds respond out of concern for the safety of those in the state?
Who does understand this? It’s obviously unconstitutional, although if it’s not symbolic and the state does thumb it’s nose at the feds, you have to wonder how the feds will react. Probably sue Montana to get the law declared unconstitutional, but a final outcome could take years. I’m for arresting any gun dealer who tries to use this “law” to skirt federal requirements.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1405277241139818497/

Also Texas:

sos-votered-24x36-poster-eng.jpg

So to be clear, can't use a student ID, but you can use a handgun license to vote. A handgun license you will no longer need, to carry a handgun.

🤨

Also remember the shootings in 2019. Because republicans didn't.
Abbott & co. seem to be in competition with DeSantis for the title of Nation’s Biggest Asshole. They wanted to revert to the Wild West, and they’ve succeeded. If I were a corporation, I’d pull out of Texas.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Toddlers and the unsafe practices of adults owning guns just don't mix well.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

The IRONY…

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

What's a good age to explain to a kid that they shot and killed one of their parents when they were a toddler? It seems to happen frequently enough that we should probably decide. Maybe a kid's book should be made on the subject if there isn't one already.

Top Bottom
1 2