JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1301387983598350336/
a6a8838f88e7af29e1a5e451cb3564a5.gif

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Excerpts from a summer's police blotters in the boondocks... c'mon up sometime and spend a summer of fun! All those snapshots of idyllic little villages in the mountains are only the half of it.

We can only rarely get it together to commit any first degree offenses here in the sticks... except maybe criminal contempt and DWIs, and bear in mind it wasn't THAT many decades ago we had a good ol' boy DA went on record saying he'd "sooner spit on the sidewalk" than write up a DWI since by his lights driving under the influence was often enough just a rite of passage. Yeah... and there could still be a picture of him up on the wall in some sheriffs' offices, even if the rest of us may have offenders' pics up on a mental "most dangerous" list.​

That said, herewith this year's summer of fun despite covid-19:

driving while intoxicated, speed not reasonable and prudent, failure to keep right, driving on road slopes and shoulders.
======

fourth-degree grand larceny of a vehicle valued at over $100, fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property - vehicle.
======

having dangerous dogs with bite causing injury.
======

seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of precursors to meth, driving with a suspended vehicle registration.
=======

second-degree assault, resisting arrest, third-degree fleeing an officer and other vehicular and traffic charges
=======

second-degree criminal mischief, third-degree grand larceny, first-degree criminal contempt - violating an order of protection, two counts second-degree criminal contempt - disobeying a court order.
======

unauthorized use of a vehicle without owner’s consent.
=======

third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating a vehicle with broken glass and without stop lamps.
=======

criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation and fifth-degree arson
========

aggravated driving while intoxicated, speed not reasonable, following too closely, failure to cover loose cargo and obstructed driver view.
========

criminal possession of a firearm, third-degree criminal possession of a weapon with a previous conviction.
========

third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and operating with a suspended registration, no license, no insurance.
========

criminal mischief with intent to damage property, first-degree criminal contempt - physical contact.
=======

two counts private firearm sale violation, two counts fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property: firearms, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.
=======

writing a bad check
=======

second-degree harassment and criminal obstruction of breathing.
=======

possession of a loaded firearm in a motor vehicle, driving while intoxicated.
=======

third-degree burglary - illegal entry with intent to burglarize, second-degree strangulation.
=======

second-degree menacing with a weapon.
========

third-degree assault, third-degree menacing, fourth-degree criminal mischief, second-degree obstruction of governmental administration.
========

private firearm sale violation, fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, filing a false written statement.
=======

second-degree stalking while displaying a weapon.
=======

second-degree criminal trespass, criminal mischief with intent to damage property, petit larceny, second-degree criminal impersonation of another person.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Totally not on my bucket list. I just want to sit in a boat and enjoy being on the water.

Me too, these days at least, and I like it best when the only motion of the water is either ripples off a little breeze, or from fish jumping to catch flies. Watching that particular surfing event is roughly in the same class as watching Free Solo, the movie of Alex Honnold climbing the face of El Capitan without ropes. I had to think a couple times before deciding to have a look...

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Watching that particular surfing event is roughly in the same class as watching Free Solo, the movie of Alex Honnold climbing the face of El Capitan without ropes. I had to think a couple times before deciding to have a look...

Agreed. I could never watch something like that live. I can only watch the video if I know the outcome.

Top Bottom
1 2