knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
3FDA5820-4AD9-4D5C-8EC3-58F44D2013BE.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

There's a great HBO doc series about this as well:

As some may know, I've surfed a good bit, mostly earlier in my young adulthood, but I've been in some, from my perspective, big seas, talking 15-20 feet. You're a speck, you get tossed around like a sock in the dryer, you get a sense of your place on this planet - and this is 4-5X that size - I've been in and around the ocean in various conditions, and I can say, waves of the size in the links above are beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
man this is so overpriced. it has a nicer rubber edge with port covers but so does higher end cases. its the same price on amazon.
IMG_0057.jpeg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And I thought that NBC show “La Brea” was silly because the premise was too fanciful…

When a massive sinkhole opens in the middle of Los Angeles at the site of the La Brea Tar Pits and Wilshire Boulevard, hundreds of people, vehicles and buildings (including the distinctive Petersen Automotive Museum) are pulled into its depths. The survivors find themselves trapped in a mysterious and dangerous primeval land where they must band together to survive.
😯

Top Bottom
1 2