Just saw a Grubhub delivery made in a brand new Tesla Model 3

DT

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
A pizza guy, like Dominos, came here once, driver was in a newer Mercedes, not sure if it was a C or E, but it was well appointed (like you could tell is had the higher end wheel option, "sporty" aero, etc.)

Roller

Site Champ
Reaction score
It's often hard to tell about someone's financial situation, but @Herdfan may be correct about the driver needing an extra job to pay for the Tesla, though. Many people overextend themselves that way.

Cmaier

Elite Member
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I got a ride from the airport to my hotel in paris in a cab that was a Model S. *shrug*

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Reaction score
I got a ride from the airport to my hotel in paris in a cab that was a Model S. *shrug*

I know in Europe that you can get stripped down Mercedes and BMW's which you can't get here. Does Tesla do the same?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
There’s a guy on Tik Tok that makes videos about his tiny house. And he has a Tesla model 3. He says he does doordash for a living. I don’t know where he’s located though.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Side job to pay for said Tesla. :ROFLMAO:

That's actually possible. Priuses are quite popular among uber drivers, and those are also quite expensive but still require some amount of gas. I would have considered one with the rebates if I had better access to EV charging stations and lived in an area less prone to catalytic converter theft.

cloudflare420

Power User
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a bunch of Model 3s being rented out to Uber drivers. They must be the same people doing DoorDash on the side too

Top Bottom