Printed and framed photos

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
A couple days ago I found some unused wall space in our living room and printed/framed three photos to fill it.

Three pictures on living room wall.jpg

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Very nicely done.

Is that a T. Rex head I see reflected in the glass in the larger photo in the top row?

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Very nicely done.

Is that a T. Rex head I see reflected in the glass in the larger photo in the top row?

Holy smokes - you have a good eye! It took me a minute or so to find it in the pic.

Yeah it's a T-Rex head. We also have rabbit, toucan, llama, and narwhal heads in the living room and entry areas.
T-Rex head.jpg

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Over the last two weeks I repurposed the above living room T-Rex wall and mounted a bunch of photos I recently printed and framed. I still need to find a new spot to put the T-Rex.

Unfortunately, it's tough to make a decent photo of framed photos with glass as it's pretty much impossible keep objects and light sources in the room from being reflected off the glass.

I'm now working on another living room wall that will be repurposed with four or five framed photos.

Living room east wall.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Over the last two weeks I repurposed the above living room T-Rex wall and mounted a bunch of photos I recently printed and framed. I still need to find a new spot to put the T-Rex.

Unfortunately, it's tough to make a decent photo of framed photos with glass as it's pretty much impossible keep objects and light sources in the room from being reflected off the glass.

View attachment 26256
FWIW I think it looks great, a true photographers home lol. If you walk through a gallery you get the benefit of proper studio lighting to reduce reflections and highlight the artwork, I think that's hard to pull off otherwise. You saw my metal prints at the show in outdoor conditions, those suckers are like mirrors lol.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
You saw my metal prints at the show in outdoor conditions, those suckers are like mirrors lol.

No worries about that... Your metal prints were so strong/beautiful/punchy that if there were reflections, my brain apparently tuned them out. Not something I remember seeing.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm continuing to repurpose living room wall space in order to put up more of my framed photos. Here the latest. The blue mess on the rightmost square photo's glass is a window reflection from the opposite wall.

It's tough coming up with a pleasing frame arrangement with such a narrow horizontal space. If I had 50% more horizontal space between the doors I could create a more pleasing arraignment, similar to the photo in my previous post. So far I have around 130 framed photos up on our walls, with more going up in the future.

LR south wall 2.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2