RFK jr.: COVID = jews’ fault

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

“Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild COVID-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been “ethnically targeted” to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.”

The Jews and Chinese are in it together. Or at least us ashkenazi jews. Screw the Sephardim.

I wish the virus noticed I was an ashkenazi a month ago when i got it and coughed so hard i got a permanent eye injury. I must have forgotten to put the lambs blood on my door or something.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is just so stupid I can’t even take it. Sure, maybe the virus was engineered to affect some groups more than others… more likely, Jews were less affected than other groups because they tend to have higher level incomes (thus access to better healthcare and ability to not be exposed), high healthcare literacy probably because many doctors are Jewish (15%+ of US MDs but 1.9% of the population), they’re less likely to live in places where no one cared about the virus. Jews also tend to have significantly lower Obesity rates than whites, Blacks, and Latinos. Then if you look at Israel they took the virus extremely seriously- literally as an existential threat. Unlike the US, they had much clearer directions and efficient distribution of vaccines.

For similar reasons, this is why Chinese-Americans might have a lower case fatality rate. Obesity is one of the biggest predictors of COVID-death, after age. I would also assume the Asian-American average age is skewed towards the younger side.

It’s also worth noting China’s national mortality stats are simply not trustworthy at all. They officially claim something like 84,000 deaths, which is ludicrous. It is estimated the actual number is 1m if not higher.

I doubt RFK Jr is skilled in medical literature analysis considering most doctors aren’t very good at it. He strikes me as someone where no amount of data to the contrary of his conspiracies will ever be enough to convince him. There is no such thing as a perfect study- everything has limitations. There is also cost, ethical considerations, time, etc that must be taken into account. And I don’t like his slippery attitude if I’m not antivaxx, but then I’m going to say everything to suggest people should be very concerned to get vaccinated.

The sad thing is he actually makes some good points about things like FDA regulatory capture and the degradation of standards in some respects- but this is an pretty niche topic and one with nuances that’s going to go over the most of the public’s head or be misinterpreted unless very carefully presented.

Btw- RFK Jr has also associated with antisemitic, homophobic, radical black nationalists to spread the idea that the MMR vaccine was targeted to harm black boys.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
From a NYT article on this moron:

Mr. Kennedy responded to The New York Post story with a defense that only deepened his conspiratorial theories. He wrote on Twitter that he “accurately pointed out” that the United States is “developing ethnically targeted bioweapons” — a point he made in his remarks captured on video, when he repeated fanciful Russian propaganda that the United States is collecting Russian D.N.A. in Ukraine to target Russians with tailored bioweapons.

Mr. Kennedy linked to a scientific paper that he said showed the structure of the Covid-19 virus made Black and Caucasian people more susceptible, and “ethnic Chinese, Finns and Ashkenazi Jews” were less receptive.

But the study he linked to made no reference to “Ashkenazi Jews” and his conclusions were roundly dismissed by scientists.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
“I really agree with his position on the vaccines. It’s been my position all along. ... I have been totally against the COVID vaccines from day one ... totally against the mask,” Greene told Right Side Broadcasting Network.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don’t like to be so broadly dismissive, and it’s sort of a cliche to say “if MAGA cultists/demonrats support this candidate, that’s a red flag!”

But… yeah…

I’m sorry, but the fact conservatives seem warm to this guy is an instant “no fucking way” from me. But, based on everything I’ve seen and heard from him, I feel pretty justified so far. For everything he may have said that I agree with, it’s buried with totally insane and pretty awful things he’s said.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
From a NYT article on this moron:
Mr. Kennedy linked to a scientific paper that he said showed the structure of the Covid-19 virus made Black and Caucasian people more susceptible, and “ethnic Chinese, Finns and Ashkenazi Jews” were less receptive.
Okay, that is the first anti Finnish thing I have ever seen. Normally the Finns escape any negative spotlight. You know how far down the list you have to go, to find cause to hate the Finns? 5.5 million people in a remote part of the world tend not to cause too much concern.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
Okay, that is the first anti Finnish thing I have ever seen. Normally the Finns escape any negative spotlight. You know how far down the list you have to go, to find cause to hate the Finns? 5.5 million people in a remote part of the world tend not to cause too much concern.
The Russians hate the Finns and spend a lot of mental energy hating them. Looking at RFK Jr … still tracks …

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
I don’t like to be so broadly dismissive, and it’s sort of a cliche to say “if MAGA cultists/demonrats support this candidate, that’s a red flag!”

But… yeah…

I’m sorry, but the fact conservatives seem warm to this guy is an instant “no fucking way” from me. But, based on everything I’ve seen and heard from him, I feel pretty justified so far. For everything he may have said that I agree with, it’s buried with totally insane and pretty awful things he’s said.
One of the top fundraisers for him is a pro-Trump Republican …

Top Bottom
1 2