Share sheet

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I recall someone (@Herdfan or @Huntn) who had lost their share sheet. After yesterday’s update to 7.2, my share sheet is gone on both my iPad and phone. Anyone else experience this? To whoever it was who originally talked about this - what did you do?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It was me.

Nothing as of yet. I made the mistake of setting my phone down in my center console face down on my keys and now I have a nice scratch on my screen. So when I get a chance I am going to take it to Verizon and make use of the protection plan I originally signed up for because I had a teenager. Irony of ironies, I have used it twice, she never has. So they will probably just swap it out.

The Apple Store can fix it by doing a clean install, but I didn't have time the day I was in there.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Apple Store can fix it by doing a clean install, but I didn't have time the day I was in there.
That’s unfortunate. I can’t use it at all right now, and that’s strictly from the update. Wouldn’t be so bad, but it’s my phone and iPad.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
No, it was just the share sheet. However, all of a sudden this evening, it’s working again just fine. Really weird.
I was not aware about the share sheet but would these help?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I was not aware about the share sheet but would these help?

Wow! THANK YOU!

Found the solution in this one. Mine is now fixed. I somehow had turned off Apple Suggestions. I am sure there was some popup that asked if I wanted to keep Apple Suggestions and didn't realize what all it entailed.

Thanks again.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Wow! THANK YOU!

Found the solution in this one. Mine is now fixed. I somehow had turned off Apple Suggestions. I am sure there was some popup that asked if I wanted to keep Apple Suggestions and didn't realize what all it entailed.

Thanks again.
I too have inadvertently turned something on/off in the forest of device settings on my phone or watch, that then causes so many swear words being said.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I too have inadvertently turned something on/off in the forest of device settings on my phone or watch, that then causes so many swear words being said.

I am guessing that there was a popup asking if I wanted Apple Suggestions to which I instinctively said NO! figuring it was going to be something annoying. :oops:

Top Bottom
1 2