IMG_5130.jpeg

"Patriots for Secession".

Yeah, uh, about that …

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is Greg Abbott prepared to defend his border from a true, actual invasion, or would he call the feds for help? Seriously, I'm tired of crusty old republican men pretending they're real tough guys by pulling stunts like this. If Greg Abbott believes what he says, he should roll his ass down to the border and stand guard with a gun. Otherwise, work with the federal government instead of pulling these asshole stunts that get nobody anywhere, and actually probably set us back in many ways, not just in fixing the issues at the border.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is Greg Abbott prepared to defend his border from a true, actual invasion, or would he call the feds for help? Seriously, I'm tired of crusty old republican men pretending they're real tough guys by pulling stunts like this. If Greg Abbott believes what he says, he should roll his ass down to the border and stand guard with a gun. Otherwise, work with the federal government instead of pulling these asshole stunts that get nobody anywhere, and actually probably set us back in many ways, not just in fixing the issues at the border.
he will call the feds when he wants help. of course he will. if they have power issues and suffer or weather issues.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm a lot less worried about the issue in Texas now that I'm getting news of local republican candidates going there to campaign. Now it all makes sense.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I lived in Texas for about 6 months when I was in the 7th grade. I've never been back, never want to go back and would rather not even have any flight layovers in that state. I think 1 star is a bit generous!

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I lived in Texas for about 6 months when I was in the 7th grade. I've never been back, never want to go back and would rather not even have any flight layovers in that state. I think 1 star is a bit generous!
I’d like to not give $ to any state that voted for Trump. But skiing Idaho and Montana recently made it hard. And, there’s always the small chance that my own state of NH votes for this fat twat for the first time, which would make 99% of my spending awkward, I can’t have it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

he started the she was 9 years old and all he gets is 10 years probation. and after 10 years his record gets wiped. Remember how we were told Texas would go after rapists since they cant have abortions?​

Texas College Pastor, Who Abused Child for 7 Years, Avoids Jail Time in Plea Deal​

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

he started the she was 9 years old and all he gets is 10 years probation. and after 10 years his record gets wiped. Remember how we were told Texas would go after rapists since they cant have abortions?​

Texas College Pastor, Who Abused Child for 7 Years, Avoids Jail Time in Plea Deal​

Not a drag queen.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Absolutely unreal. How is this even possible? What a joke. Should be two decades hard time minimum.

Shouldn't these people get stiffer sentences for their positions? Who is the judge in this case? Are they pedo sympathizers? WTF.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Absolutely unreal. How is this even possible? What a joke. Should be two decades hard time minimum.

Shouldn't these people get stiffer sentences for their positions? Who is the judge in this case? Are they pedo sympathizers? WTF.
christian white men get slaps on the wrist. Hope his family dumped him like a chamber pot out a 10 story window.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
lets see how fast abbot can make a law to bypass this. any bets?

Dozens of Texas water systems exceed new federal limits on “forever chemicals”​

Top Bottom
1 2