Trump Says Bill Barr Should Have Risked Impeachment By Backing Election Fraud Lies

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the thing with this is trump amiss he was trying to change the election results in no small way and he wanted Barr to go down for it.
Donald Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity that former Attorney General William Barrshould have had the “courage” to risk being impeached by backing up Trump’s false claims of election fraud in 2020.
We “had a chance” to change the election results, Trump told Hannity on Wednesday, but “Bill Barr, the attorney general, didn’t want to be impeached.”

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I have nothing but contempt for someone who recommends getting impeached in order to raise poll ratings. WTF is wrong with this country that we ever elected a bottom feeder like Donald Trump who makes a mockery of everything serious and instead celebrates the worst or most trivial?

Not saying Barr sometimes declining to act on Trump's brain farts rescues him from my contempt as well.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have nothing but contempt for someone who recommends getting impeached in order to raise poll ratings. WTF is wrong with this country that we ever elected a bottom feeder like Donald Trump who makes a mockery of everything serious and instead celebrates the worst or most trivial?

Not saying Barr sometimes declining to act on Trump's brain farts rescues him from my contempt as well.
yes its crazy but its just not the impeachment its that trump just admitted he was trying to change the election results. on fox news no less.

Top Bottom
1 2