Yet another job for the Jewish Space Laser

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I haven‘t been to downtown Sunnyvale since I interviewed at Apple a few years back (the legal department has an office building across from Target, and isn’t in the spaceship). A massive murder of crows seems about right.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So basically, a bunch of the town folk will be out waving green lasers? Alrighty then.

The mayor got the idea from a friend who has been using a green laser to disperse birds squawking in his yard. He learned other towns with bird problems were using the same technique, since it is deemed safe by the Humane Society of the United States.

The program will start at the end of the month. City staff and residents will be armed with the lasers in hopes of success.
"If the green lasers don't work by themselves, then we start looking at the sound of crows in distress or other opportunities that present themselves, but this is the first step in trying to deal with the birds," Klein said.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
My mother watches for the crows every day. They go out and about during the day, to attend to their various corvidian affairs, and then return to their communal roosting area, which I think is somewhere between 4th and 6th, Yamhill and Morrison, not far from the dais of the big glass Apple Store.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I've got a request in for some JSL services, they said about 2 months backorder ...

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hmm. Sunnyvale…

Is that anywhere near Bodega Bay?

9926FF7F-1C61-4B49-9D2B-37C2E68BB488.jpeg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sunnyvale is where you find the hellmouth. The crows are probably just early ambassadors. Who’s is the current Slayer?

Top Bottom
1 2