Trumpcult (can it be de-programmed?)

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is some seriously disgusting stuff.

They are selling plastic cards that say "TRUMPMEDBED" for six hundred dollars apiece (only $5000 if you buy 20). The card is a rounded-rectangular piece of plastic, the shape and size of a credit card, with some words and graphics on it. That is the extent of its intrinsic value.

The extrinsic value of the card is even less. It pertains to the "Med Bed" which is a fictional healing pod that will restore your youth using extra-terrestrial technology that the marketers are breathlessly awaiting the arrival of. But, the card has "SHITGIBBON" on it, so, yaay.

There are lots of sites that cater to the Make America Griftable Always crowd. And naturally the productsgarbage is ON SALE, for only too much instead of ridiculous. This kind of ongoing BS is going to have to end.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
It pertains to the "Med Bed" which is a fictional healing pod that will restore your youth using extra-terrestrial technology that the marketers are breathlessly awaiting the arrival of.

Thanks for that. I read the whole site and thought I must have missed something. I got to the end and still had no clue was a MedBed was. That's a bad smell right there. They want a truckload of money for some vague "thing" that is never defined. Maybe I just don't travel in circles crazy enough to know the term "medbed" when tossed about in casual conversation.

I did check out the Med Bed link. Then I scoured that whole page looking for "The Onion" to make an appearance. Get back to me when I can get a holodeck and transporter to go with it. I'd pay maybe 12 for a combo pack. Not $12k. Not $12. Just 12. Of whatever happens to be handy. I'd pay 12 straws for that. Or 12 playing cards perhaps. But only for the complete bundle.

Honestly, it still feels like I missing the joke here. I know I'm not, but at the same time... A Med Bed? Seriously? And Louise ordered 10 of them! I think I need to meet Louise. I have a half empty soda I could probably sell her for $10. Just need the label maker to change the brand on the can.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Is installing your daughter in law as co-chair of the GOP a sign of the party officialy crowning him as their supreme leader? You can trash Trump all you want - it’s one of my favorite activities - but watching an entire political party roll over for a cartoon character is nothing short of mesmerizing.

Is this circus really going to continue on until November? Doesn’t seem tenable to me. It feels like something is going to break here.

Top Bottom
1 2