Main Camera
Sony
This is gold.

trump-jurors.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Gonna show my ignorance of internet privacy here. My online anti-Trump comments are only on a couple of forums like here, although I had a pre-Musk Twitter account, but not my actual name like here, which I deleted when that shithead bought it. Zero Facebook activity ever, and I don’t get political on Instagram. Would the defense easily find my comments if I were a prospective juror?

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Gonna show my ignorance of internet privacy here. My online anti-Trump comments are only on a couple of forums like here, although I had a pre-Musk Twitter account, but not my actual name like here, which I deleted when that shithead bought it. Zero Facebook activity ever, and I don’t get political on Instagram. Would the defense easily find my comments if I were a prospective juror?
Hmmmm, I am sure that when you deleted your twitter account that they really didn't "delete" it. I went through the painstaking process of deleting all my tweets and then the account. But I am unclear of if they are really gone.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I am sure that when you deleted your twitter account that they really didn't "delete" it. I went through the painstaking process of deleting all my tweets and then the account. But I am unclear of if they are really gone.

My guess is they are not.

Think how many times a celeb "deletes" a dumb tweet but someone already has a copy of it. Maybe it is just for those with large followings, but they do reappear after being deleted.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Would the defense easily find my comments if I were a prospective juror?

Allow me to demonstrate some ignorance here. Would you be required up front to list your social media accounts? Or do they just get a name and the rest is on them to discover? I presume you'd have to tell them what you use, but that's purely an assumption.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
My guess is they are not.

Think how many times a celeb "deletes" a dumb tweet but someone already has a copy of it. Maybe it is just for those with large followings, but they do reappear after being deleted.
If you were like me, with 12 followers... I don't think a screen grab happened faster than I could delete. Then again, no one saw my tweets to get offended.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump always proves he is exactly who his victims and enemies say he is. It’s why he owes E. Jean Carroll tens of millions instead of a couple… he proved both in the courtroom and out he’s exactly who she said he is, why wouldn’t they believe her?

This will turn out the same. Hard to believe, but there are sane people who just don’t do politics. I can’t blame them. And there are people on both sides of the aisle, who regardless of why I would question how they could support Trump, I do think could be fair.

I also love the fact the courthouse is drab and as far from Mar-A-Lago as you get. It looks like a crappier version of the Night Court rooms. Or a large 70’s waiting room. A dookie-orange couch and green shag carpet with some lingering cigarette smoke is all that’s missing.

IMG_1349.jpeg

Lastly, he visited some bodega with a cheering crowd. What a joke. I would believe that in MAGA land or even Miami where he has Cuban support. In HARLEM? 😂

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Lastly, he visited some bodega with a cheering crowd. What a joke. I would believe that in MAGA land or even Miami where he has Cuban support. In HARLEM? 😂

Are you saying the video is fake? Here is a version from the AP if so:

@Cmaier, what are your thoughts on how the SCOTUS hearing went over the Jan 6 charges?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
How to know they're closet MAGA...

Claims not to be MAGA
Only ever responds to defend MAGA

Deflect all you want, but that was a crowd of mostly Black and Hispanic voters cheering the former President. In NYC. In Harlem.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll hold him accountable this time.

0opvvknyj8vc1.png
Now they're back down to 5. I'm sure Trump's statements are making many potential jurors effectively decline by saying they can't be impartial. And even the ones who are seated may think twice about convicting. Unfortunately, the legal system isn't remotely prepared to deal with a defendant like Trump. He belongs in jail, but it's my understanding that there are limits on the penalties Judge Merchan can impose.

Top Bottom
1 2