The Trump Indictment Thread

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll hold him accountable this time.

0opvvknyj8vc1.png
Sounds like he was right about one of them…

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Still doesn't prove they were paid to be there. ;)
Yeah, you're right I didn't see the actual money changing hands. There are a lot of rumors of Ads being run, I am not going to post those until they are verified.

However, if you go to any Trump organized event, and one of the organizers is leading chants, then I am sure you'll find a bunch of supporters for Trump. You want to claim that proves some sort of political shift in NYC, okay but I don't buy it.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Are you saying the video is fake? Here is a version from the AP if so:

@Cmaier, what are your thoughts on how the SCOTUS hearing went over the Jan 6 charges?

Fake? I saw him do it. Of course not. No. I'm saying it was obviously staged. There is no spontaneous support for one of NYC's most hated at a Harlem Bodega. What's next, Joe Biden showing up at CPAC and getting a spontaneous group of NASCAR fans chanting "Four more years"? :ROFLMAO:

I believe he could draw a random crowd. The chances - even with secret service - of nobody flipping him off or getting an expletive overheard is about as likely as Mar-A-Lago being worth 1.5 billion - none.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I think many prospective jurors would feel pretty intimidated and threatened with trump staring them down with his scowl from across the room.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Fox News with the Trump assist.

According to Judge Juan Merchan, the juror was excused after later expressing doubt that she could remain fair and impartial. In particular, she said that friends and family had already reached out to ask if she was serving on the jury.

Those calls came after numerous media outlets reported potentially identifying biographical information about the woman, including her job and the neighborhood she called home. Fox News Jesse Watters highlighted the juror's details while reading through public pool notes about the selected members. "This nurse scares me if I'm Trump," Watters said.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fox News with the Trump assist.

According to Judge Juan Merchan, the juror was excused after later expressing doubt that she could remain fair and impartial. In particular, she said that friends and family had already reached out to ask if she was serving on the jury.

Those calls came after numerous media outlets reported potentially identifying biographical information about the woman, including her job and the neighborhood she called home. Fox News Jesse Watters highlighted the juror's details while reading through public pool notes about the selected members. "This nurse scares me if I'm Trump," Watters said.
Nurse’s should scare him. Unlike Dr. Ronny, nurses don’t lie when they write down your weight and height.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
After both sides ran out of peremptory challenges, jury selection finished rapidly. There are still 5 more alternates to be seated, and there may yet be challenges for cause, but the actual trial could start as early as next week (coinciding with the bond hearing for the fraud trial).

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man, I hope that @Herdfan’s Very Innocent Candidate for president finally gets a fair shake. The System, amirite? What’s the big deal about intimidating jurors and judges with potential violence?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In my experience with jury selection, they don't like doctors either.
They’re not real fond of teachers or the disabled either.

After being called for jury duty not long after I finished chemo (and confined to a wheelchair), I called and asked where the handicapped parking was located. Without hesitation I was told that I was excused from jury duty. WTF?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A judge denied Trump’s attempt to delay a case against him from members of Congress and the police for his actions leading up to 1/6. I didn’t even know about that case or forgot about it. It’s hard to keep up. I’m sure mapping out all his legal strategies with Post-its and colored yarn has to take up a big percentage of Mar-a-Lago by now.

Between all his court cases and managing multiple grifts that also include lawsuits between him and his business partners, he should just announce he’s going to postpone his Presidential run until 2028. He’s a busy guy like most other successful businessmen.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think many prospective jurors would feel pretty intimidated and threatened with trump staring them down with his scowl from across the room.
Not just Trump, but Fox News and the entire right wing hate apparatus. I can see why many wouldn't want to do it, everything about your entire life will be unearthed and scrutinized.

Maybe @Cmaier can speak to this but it seems like a jury should have some protections, why they're doing this as a public spectacle is hard to understand.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Not just Trump, but Fox News and the entire right wing hate apparatus. I can see why many wouldn't want to do it, everything about your entire life will be unearthed and scrutinized.

Maybe @Cmaier can speak to this but it seems like a jury should have some protections, why they're doing this as a public spectacle is hard to understand.

Yeah... it would be pretty intimidating, with many not being comfortable with that. I'm assuming trump staring down prospective jurors is part of his larger scheme to create chaos, and sending a message that they're being watched.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Fine line between public transparency and protecting those involved, unfortunately.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah... it would be pretty intimidating, with many not being comfortable with that. I'm assuming trump staring down prospective jurors is part of his larger scheme to create chaos, and sending a message that they're being watched.
He's a bully and uses bully tactics, it's all he knows. That's why Jack Smith will sit there and stare him down during entire sessions, he doesn't play that shit.

Top Bottom
1 2