2021 NFL Season

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Big game for Buffalo today. If they beat the Patriots, they can control their fate and have a chance to win the division. If not, it’s questionable if they will make the playoffs.
Yeah the AFC is full of 8-6 teams. Hope it doesn't come down to a coin flip.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Tampa Bay won’t beat Green Bay in the playoffs this year I don’t think.

You're probably correct barring significant injuries or COVID issues.

But I also don't think anyone is getting through KC. They are playing great right now.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

Of the football coaches from my youth, he, Don Shula and Tom Landry are the ones I most remember. Could probably recall a couple more, but these were the big 3.

RIP John!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Of the football coaches from my youth, he, Don Shula and Tom Landry are the ones I most remember. Could probably recall a couple more, but these were the big 3.

RIP John!
“A knee is as good as a foot.”

I stopped cheering for Miami when Shula left. They did him wrong.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Frank Calliendo's impressions of John Madden were amazing. Here's an appearance by Calliendo in character as Madden on Letterman:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Almost. Don Shula won SBs. Only Marv Levy equaled Reeves' SB record, but Levy never lost to the team that he previously coached to losing SBs, and Reeves scored deeper into negative territory than Levy by more than fifty points.
I was thinking more on a personal level. But you’re right.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Not sure, but today’s game was his last for that team. I doubt other teams will take the chance to hire him, so his football career is probably over. He has a history of inappropriate behavior, but this is probably the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Supposedly he was mad because he was benched. But yeah, his career is over unless a playoff team loses a WR during the playoffs. You can probably keep him on a even keel for a few games.

Top Bottom
1 2