2021 NFL Season

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Bruce Arians continues to behave badly. He constantly flip-flopped on Antonio Brown, saying they wouldn’t accept his behavior, but then accepting the behavior, and back and forth... and then got indignant at the media for calling him out on his dishonesty.

Well, now there is this.

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians has been fined $50,000 by the NFL for swiping his hand at safety Andrew Adams' helmet during the wild-card game against Philadelphia on Sunday, a source confirmed to ESPN.
Arians was asked Monday whether he regretted making physical contact with a player.

"No," Arians said. "I've seen enough dumb. You can't pull guys out of a pile. We just got a big play, great field position, and he's trying to pull a guy out of a pile and I was trying to knock him off that guy so he didn't get a penalty."

You know they say “nice guys finish last” - and I guess if you look at Belichick and Brady who got caught cheating multiple times, and Arians who has no apparent ethics... these coaches may prove that. Arians clearly doesn’t admit that he did anything wrong, even in the face of a $50K fine. What a great example.

I hope the Buccaneers lose this weekend.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The NFL can’t afford to lose Aaron Rodgers during the playoffs, so they are ending daily testing of unvaccinated players.

Interesting note: although a couple famous players won’t get a vaccine, 95% of players are vaccinated. This is all about Aaron Rodgers.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It is kind of amazing how in the course of one season he became a team holdout, crappy Jeopardy host, equally bad commercial pitchman, and vaccine slacker.

I hope we don’t see him in a post-career job as an NFL analyst, ‘cause I can’t stand watching him anymore. I’d rather he shunt himself over into a corner as a right wing radio host or something.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Watching Titans-Bengals.

I love it when the announcer tells you that Tennessee hasn’t turned the ball over in any recent game…and almost the second he says it, Cincinnati intercepts the ball.

That’s not the first time that’s happened lately. Maybe the announcers should quit jinxing the teams. 😄

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Watching Titans-Bengals.

I love it when the announcer tells you that Tennessee hasn’t turned the ball over in any recent game…and almost the second he says it, Cincinnati intercepts the ball.

That’s not the first time that’s happened lately. Maybe the announcers should quit jinxing the teams. 😄
I was looking at a detailed comparison of the playoff QBs. Tannehill is way below the others on the list. If the Bengals can stop Derrick Henry and score 21 or more, I like their odds.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I was looking at a detailed comparison of the playoff QBs. Tannehill is way below the others on the list. If the Bengals can stop Derrick Henry and score 21 or more, I like their odds.
Well, it only took 19, not 21 for them to win. Tannehill was terrible. The only other QB rated close to as poorly as him in the playoffs is Garoppolo… and in the first half, Jimmy G has been predictably bad. That being said, the 49ers defense has stymied Rodgers for the most part, so they could still beat Green Bay.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The NFL can’t afford to lose Aaron Rodgers during the playoffs, so they are ending daily testing of unvaccinated players.

Interesting note: although a couple famous players won’t get a vaccine, 95% of players are vaccinated. This is all about Aaron Rodgers.
I've been seeing this on Twitter and :ROFLMAO:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1485020528356335616/

"Kaaron"?! 😂😂😂😂

Now "Throw Rogan" & "Aaron Fraudgers" is trending. Twitter has no mercy
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1485107420108136448/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1485110755179601920/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1484972015354363909/

😆

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Saturday's games were quite entertaining. Unlike the Wild Card round (whose games either had controversial calls or were blowouts), these were decent games with exciting endings. And yeah, both home teams lost on their own turf.

Being a fan of an AFC North team, I was a little disappointed to see Cincinnati win, since I'd rather it have been us than them. (I know, we weren't going anywhere with Mayfield's multitude of injuries, but Cincy's starting to look hard to beat. Nevertheless, kudos to them.)

I have to confess, when the SF-GB game came down to a field goal try, I was concerned for SF because the field was getting very slippery. Bad conditions to plant your leg for a game-winning kick attempt. Then they said that Gould had been a kicker for Chicago in past years, and I relaxed. 😁

You have to love this tweet:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Saturday's games were quite entertaining.

Yes they were. I could see Cinncinati beating the Titans. The Titans are good, but not great and Burrow>Chase can burn any team.

But the SF/Packers game caught me by surprise. Did not see that coming for sure.

My predictions for today: Bucs smoke the Rams, and the Bills/Chiefs game is a toss-up. Both great teams, so whoever plays better, will win. If either has a bad game, they will lose.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I have friends living in the Lake Winnebago area, and just happened to look at their weather. It shows a predicted high of 22° on Saturday, the warmest day in the ten-day after Tuesday.

The Niners are going to be murdered.

:sneaky:

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Football is over for me....already looking forward to the upcoming High School and College season. NFL has always been 3rd to me.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Every time CBS puts up a graphic about the Chiefs, I want to open a box of Cheez-Its.

ECB011F2-0D7F-419A-9B3A-BA33471A3708.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2