Amazon Alexa plans to charge you a monthly fee

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Are you ready to pay to continue to use Alexa? I mean this thing can't even understand the command "can you repeat that" when you didn't quite hear an alert. There's no freaking way I would pay a dime for it, every one of my echos would get tossed. I can get up and turn the lights off myself.

Alexa users fuming as Amazon reportedly wants people to start PAYING for upgrades in just months

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As long as we don’t have to pay for the old features, I’m good. I can’t imagine them adding any new features that would actually be useful. Right now, you still can’t even combine devices on linked accounts!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s hilarious. I don’t use Alexa and rarely use Siri, pretty much just while I’m driving for safety concerns. But I know people who use these things at every opportunity and then I get to watch them get frustrated as it didn’t understand the question or give them the answer they were looking for.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s hilarious. I don’t use Alexa and rarely use Siri, pretty much just while I’m driving for safety concerns. But I know people who use these things at every opportunity and then I get to watch them get frustrated as it didn’t understand the question or give them the answer they were looking for.
ya my blind wife agrees with them all all the time.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I give zero fucks about Alexa and was already considering not renewing our Prime subscription since Amazon is moving towards ads on video streaming.

Top Bottom
1 2