Biden's weekly Approval Polls

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
That's because people on the right mistakenly think people on the left share the same hive brain they do. They're in a cult so the left must be in a cult. They believe and support everything Trump says so the left must believe and support everything Biden says.

There might be some projection there, but I think it has more to do with the way they tend to eventually twist the insults used against them to their own use. Remember when people would accuse the paranoid types about allowing Hillary to live rent free in their heads? The paranoid types now use that same insult against anyone who criticizes Trump.

TDS is another good example. It was once a term used to explain people who were obsessively positive about Trump. Now it's used against those who hold negative opinions of him and his policies.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Wow, what a lot of hot air that reveals nothing.

If there was only something like, I don't know, a bill being debated where they could poll people on specific items in the bill and how they feel Biden is doing on those items. You know, put some evidence out there on sentiment if Biden is leaning too left or not left enough. It's as if the major news media doesn't want to answer that question because odds are it won't fit their (or the establishment's) narrative.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Yep, whether it's slamming Trump, Biden, Obama, et. al in a signature it's in poor taste IMO. At the same time it make them super easy to spot and ignore. This whole let's go Biden thing is petty, like something gradeschool kids would spread around.

If you want to make the case for your candidate, articulate it and make your arguments.
I removed it.

I just wonder how many of you posted in the TF Guy thread..... :rolleyes:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I removed it.

I just wonder how many of you posted in the TF Guy thread..... :rolleyes:
Just giving my personal opinion on the matter and didn't mean to make it sound like you had to remove it. You're more than welcome to keep it.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Well, give us your redneck cred specs. Do you have truck nuts? How many guns do you have? How many dogs died last time your porch collapsed?
If I owned a truck, I could put a gun rack in the back window.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Well, give us your redneck cred specs. Do you have truck nuts? How many guns do you have? How many dogs died last time your porch collapsed?

Sure thing.

I do not have truck nuts. But there is a funny story about those. My B-I-L and I like to prank each other and I was sure I was going to get him. So I ordered some Truck Nutz to "give" him for Christmas. Christmas Day came and went and the morning he was heading back to Nashville, I snuck out and put them on his Tahoe. He had already loaded all his stuff so I knew he wasn't going to be at the rear of the vehicle again and the thought of him driving home with flesh colored nuts was pretty funny. But then the neighbor stopped by and asked what on earth was on the back of the Tahoe. Prank ruined.

I do have guns. Quite a few. Haven't done a recent count, but I would guess somewhere around 25. I buy and sell often so just not sure where I am at the moment.

Porch can't collapse as it is concrete/brick and no way to get under it. So fewer than Fauci.

If I owned a truck, I could put a gun rack in the back window.

I do own a truck. A diesel Mega Truck with a large black intimidation grill. However, there are no political stickers or signage anywhere on it. My last one had a Yeti sticker on the back window, but haven't gotten around to putting anything on the new one. I visit clients in it, so I find it best not to advertise your political beliefs one way or the other. The gun (I think my Glock 20) is housed in the center console protected by a console safe. But no gun rack. I transport my long guns in cases locked in the bed.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Just giving my personal opinion on the matter and didn't mean to make it sound like you had to remove it. You're more than welcome to keep it.

I know. It is just some people can't see beyond it and let it become the focus.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
A new poll is out:

Current approval is 36%. Trump's lowest was 34% in his last 2 weeks.

Also, Americans by a 46-38% want the GOP to control the House and by 46-40% want them to control the Senate. Gallup had the GOP up by 10 points in the generic Congressional ballot, a 40-year high.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A new poll is out:

Also, Americans by a 46-38% want the GOP to control the House and by 46-40% want them to control the Senate. Gallup had the GOP up by 10 points in the generic Congressional ballot, a 40-year high.

Democrats are polling lower than when they got slaughtered by the Tea Party.

Where I disagree with these polls, regardless of result, is we currently have more independent/the whole system is fucked voters than anything else and yet they are still forced to choose between the two parties.

In other words…

25% of voters love vanilla ice cream
25% of voters love chocolate ice cream
40% of voters love strawberry ice cream
10% of voters hate ice cream

Poll question: Would you like a bowl of vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

WTF is that?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Where I disagree with these polls, regardless of result, is we currently have more independent/the whole system is fucked voters than anything else and yet they are still forced to choose between the two parties.

In other words…

WTF is that?
If ever there was a chance for a 3rd party, it’s now. In New Hampshire (for example) in the latest election, registered voters broke down thusly:

30% Republican
31% Democrat
39% Undeclared

Source:

A plurality of people don’t want to be associated with either party. Who will step up to create a new one?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
A new poll is out:

The GOP is just a collection of internet trolls, so hopefully that doesn’t happen.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

In other words…

WTF is that?

Microsoft only had a monopoly because no one willing to learn Linux. OK, that is an old reference, but it still applies. That 50% still has to choose between Chocolate and Vanilla. So until there is another real choice (not Green, Libertarian or any other <2% party) it won't change.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Microsoft only had a monopoly because no one willing to learn Linux. OK, that is an old reference, but it still applies. That 50% still has to choose between Chocolate and Vanilla. So until there is another real choice (not Green, Libertarian or any other <2% party) it won't change.

The problem is our structure of government only supports Chocolate or Vanilla, and it wasn't designed to even host those.

If we want to have some variety in our politics, we'd have to switch to a parliamentary system, which has about a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The problem is our structure of government only supports Chocolate or Vanilla, and it wasn't designed to even host those.

If we want to have some variety in our politics, we'd have to switch to a parliamentary system, which has about a snowball's chance in hell of happening.
We didn’t have a 2-party system at the beginning of America. In fact, you could say the 2-party system ruined what the founders originally intended.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I see it more that Linux refused to make their OS user friendly, this is where MS (granted it was after robbing the UI concept from Jobs and Xerox) was able to corner the market. I mean, at the time you would never give grandma a Linux based computer and have her setup her own modem, email, etc.

Renzatic

Reaction score
I see it more that Linux refused to make their OS user friendly, this is where MS (granted it was after robbing the UI concept from Jobs and Xerox) was able to corner the market. I mean, at the time you would never give grandma a Linux based computer and have her setup her own modem, email, etc.

There's also the fact that Microsoft was busying threatening retailers at the time. But even if they weren't, we still wouldn't have seen widespread Linux adoption at the time, because it was hard as hell to use.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Hence why I said it wasn't designed to even host the aforementioned flavors.
I was trying to say that I don’t see why changing to a parliament would suddenly end the 2-party system. Our current system can run (and probably should run) as something other than a 2-party system.

Top Bottom
1 2