COVID Stupid

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
man what a hill to die on literally. I wonder if he thinks if he waits long enough they will let him go without? Herman Cain would be proud.

Man Can’t Get Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID​

“It’s kind of against his basic principles, he doesn’t believe in it. It’s a policy they are enforcing and so because he won’t get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant,” Ferguson said.

Brigham and Women’s released a statement saying, “And like many other transplant programs in the United States – the COVID-19 vaccine is one of several vaccines and lifestyle behaviors required for transplant candidates in the Mass General Brigham system in order to create both the best chance for a successful operation and also the patient’s survival after transplantation.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sigh... You can lead a Covid denier to the ICU, but you can't make him breathe

Unvaccinated 28-Year-Old in Denial of COVID Diagnosis Dies After Ripping Off Oxygen Mask​

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
could not happen to a smarter person.

Sarah Palin Catches Covid For Second Time After Saying She'd Get Vaccine 'Over Her Dead Body'​

Part of me thinks she got secretly vaccinated like all the other wingnut grifters, however, she's not exactly the smartest so it also wouldn't surprise me if she really is unvaccinated.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I am SO glad that I am retired! These days librarians have to deal with an awful lot of issues that really are not anything for which they have been prepared or trained, stuff which has nothing to do with books and resources. Good for this little lady in standing up to that jerk and insisting that he wear a mask while in the facility!

U

User.45

I am SO glad that I am retired! These days librarians have to deal with an awful lot of issues that really are not anything for which they have been prepared or trained, stuff which has nothing to do with books and resources. Good for this little lady in standing up to that jerk and insisting that he wear a mask while in the facility!
The most absurd thing is that I don't know what this guy wants in a library when he's clearly not the type who reads.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
In a lot of public libraries the big drawing-card these days is the public computers which access the internet. People who don't have a computer at home or don't have internet access use what is available at the library.....

In this case, though, since the guy had a kid with him he probably was there because she needed a book for a school assignment.

U

User.45

In a lot of public libraries the big drawing-card these days is the public computers which access the internet. People who don't have a computer at home or don't have internet access use what is available at the library.....

In this case, though, since the guy had a kid with him he probably was there because she needed a book for a school assignment.
He also had a cell phone, so all he needed is WiFi. One of the weird millennial things is having the illusion that you can do everything off your cell phone, when reality most things take 1.5-2x longer on a cell phone.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
CAD82251-B503-44A2-85E4-E856F675A487.jpeg

The irony of that shirt is breathtaking.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
View attachment 11313

The irony of that shirt is breathtaking.

And the context

Another concerning part of the story is that the police seem to have been aware of this guy but haven’t done anything about it yet. If that’s true, regardless of your Covid views, in what other situation is it acceptable for adults to terrorize kids?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
And the context

Another concerning part of the story is that the police seem to have been aware of this guy but haven’t done anything about it yet. If that’s true, regardless of your Covid views, in what other situation is it acceptable for adults to terrorize kids?
COVID STUPID EVIL :poop:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
does this even need to be said? I guess so View attachment 11319

I rode TriMet for years. Never spit on anyone. Never witnessed anyone else spitting on anyone else. Or anything else. Where the hell did people's sense go? It's not as if the company is just now addressing an ongoing issue. This is a new thing. Strange the behavior a public health crisis can bring out in people.

I swear the past few years have caused some people to de-evolve from stupid to almost the animal level again.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I rode TriMet for years. Never spit on anyone. Never witnessed anyone else spitting on anyone else. Or anything else. Where the hell did people's sense go? It's not as if the company is just now addressing an ongoing issue. This is a new thing. Strange the behavior a public health crisis can bring out in people.

I swear the past few years have caused some people to de-evolve from stupid to almost the animal level again.
more covid crazy. Now that I commute on my bike I almost never ride on the bus. I did see some idiot smoking weed once he lit up as I was getting off.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
more covid crazy. Now that I commute on my bike I almost never ride on the bus. I did see some idiot smoking weed once he lit up as I was getting off.

I've seen crazy things on the bus and train, but not spitting on employees to the point that an announcement needs made. And I suspect that it's not coming from the usual group of crazies who do all the other whacky stuff. This is an entirely new and different group of crazy people. Who would have guessed a few years back that they were hiding among us the whole time? They were just waiting for the right trigger to let loose their insanity on the world.

I saw a blind guy get on downtown once, put away his cane and glasses and then played on a phone or something. Guess he was just done working for the day like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
1 2