COVID Stupid

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t know about that, but I’m pretty positive that Jesus considered elite killing squads defending capitalism the most beloved of his flock. Also, Jesus was supposed to be born in America but a Jew gave Joseph and Mary bad directions.
So many Christians badmouth Jewdism as if they forgot about their savior’s origin…:unsure: Probably mostly ignorance.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Maybe he'll try to quote Descarte next?

yIZ7M.jpg
Aristotle, Aristotle, was a bugger for the bottle,
Awfulest fond of his dram
And Rene Des Cartes was a drunken fart
"I drink, therefore I am"

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

The death rate from COVID in America is way beyond other countries. It’s really absurd how stupid the nation has become.

PS - Most Times articles about COVID aren’t paywalled, but if this one is let me know and I can post a different link.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
I stumbled across this and it made me spit my tea out this morning lol. Not so much of an issue in the UK as religion is less of a public influence these days but I’m sure many of my American friends will laugh and relate to this:

e5b0ddee207d4c53ad53dc3343051d86.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
northing like working in the cancer ward and spreading covid and not giving a fuck.

Faces of the Unvaccinated: Nurse contracts COVID for a second time after refusing vaccine​

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
man this guy had no clue and now he is really clueless

Let's check in on Father Romeo whose belief that 'aborted embryos' are the main ingredients of SpikeVax may have turned out to be a misconception
An Italian priest who shunned COVID-19 vaccines over the false belief that they contain “aborted embryos” has died at the age of 51 after battling coronavirus for several weeks.

Don Paolo Romeo had resisted pleas to get vaccinated from friends and colleagues who tried to talk sense into him, according to the L’Unione Sarda newspaper.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Don Paolo Romeo had resisted pleas to get vaccinated from friends and colleagues who tried to talk sense into him, according to the L’Unione Sarda newspaper.
Hopefully Og in the cloudtops will hand him a nice golden lyre and say “Nice job!

U

User.45

northing like working in the cancer ward and spreading covid and not giving a fuck.

Faces of the Unvaccinated: Nurse contracts COVID for a second time after refusing vaccine​

belongs here, indeed

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
She was working on an ONCOLOGY unit!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! I would've thought that the powers-that-be at that hospital would have had sense enough not to schedule and permit an unvaccinated staff member (who in my opinion should not have been allowed to be working in the place at all) to be doing hands-on patient treatment on an oncology unit, where patients are going to be far more vulnerable than in many other departments in the facility. If any of those oncology patients does or has come down with COVID they or their families should sue the hospital for allowing an unvaccinated employee anywhere near them.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
She was working on an ONCOLOGY unit!!!!! Sheesh!!!!! I would've thought that the powers-that-be at that hospital would have had sense enough not to schedule and permit an unvaccinated staff member (who in my opinion should not have been allowed to be working in the place at all) to be doing hands-on patient treatment on an oncology unit, where patients are going to be far more vulnerable than in many other departments in the facility. If any of those oncology patients does or has come down with COVID they or their families should sue the hospital for allowing an unvaccinated employee anywhere near them.
I'm on Nextdoor, and there is a local woman asking which local hospitals with oncology units don't require masks or vaccines for her nurse sister looking for work. I wish her thoughts and prayers.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
exactly what I was thinking. wonder if she had a fake vaccination card?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
My sister is an anti-vax RN. We haven't spoken in 5 years, but my niece told me that she gives them (her kids) shit for being vaccinated. Just one of the many reasons I don't speak to my crazy sister.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2