Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
So the cops are refusing to follow the orders of people that they supposedly answer to? I would think, even with Union protection, that officers could be fired for refusing to follow lawful orders.
You're not appreciating how much politicians fear police & fire unions.

The police are in no danger of being asked to follow a rule, unless it's something so bad done on camera.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I didn’t really understand what happened there. Did the police simply refuse to enforce the order?
At this point does it matter anymore? If the parents are willing to use their kids to further their feelings, and a cop is standing right there with no mask, why give a 'f'?

At this point, let it all go to pot.

The survivors will be screaming how it's all Joe Biden's & the democrats fault anyways, so what they hey? They were "patriots" to the end.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
At this point does it matter anymore? If the parents are willing to use their kids to further their feelings, and a cop is standing right there with no mask, why give a 'f'?

At this point, let it all go to pot.

The survivors will be screaming how it's all Joe Biden's & the democrats fault anyways, so what they hey? They were "patriots" to the end.

The school should just enforce its code of conduct, and suspend the students. If this means a loss of grade points, or extracurricular activities, including sports, tough shit.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
The school should just enforce its code of conduct, and suspend the students. If this means a loss of grade points, or extracurricular activities, including sports, tough shit.
Which is what many of the comments online pointed out.

In the past schools have enforced all kinds of sometimes arbitrary seeming dress code rules on girls or hairstyle rules that would only apply to specific portion of the students.

In fairness, the same should be applied with masks. A rule was made for the entire student body, if the entire student body isn't held to it, it becomes hypocritical.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
So the cops are refusing to follow the orders of people that they supposedly answer to? I would think, even with Union protection, that officers could be fired for refusing to follow lawful orders.
Cops are often trained in de-escalation techniques to get people like her out instead of having to slap on the cuffs, which could result in a big scene (which you know someone would use against the school board). Still, there's only so long you wait for someone to calm down, especially when the person in question is holding up a public event.

We don't know any other, hidden motivations. You have to wonder, if Krazy Karen had been something other than white, whether they would have had her out of there a whole lot quicker. And yes, the cops may have been sympathetic to her "cause".

Fuck’m quit! :mad:
Yup!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Who can blame him.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Sickening.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system, died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask."
The comment resulted in a number of people laughing and expressing their disagreement.
The clip shows two women sitting behind the student holding "let our kids smile" placards smirking and shaking her head as he tries to continue with his side of the debate.

Seriously. These are extremely sick people. 😡

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
From a journalist interviewing people in Missouri on why they won’t get vaccinated.

“Well, the one thing is, they shafted my president,” said Wayland. “They would have had the vaccine–already had it, already had it, but they wouldn’t give it to him because they knew damn good well he would be reelected… so they had to swindle around and scare around and keep it from him, just as soon as the election was over, we got it.”

Its impossible to unpack that without sounding elite. So I guess just say bless his heart and move on.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Top Bottom
1 2