COVID Stupid

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep. :)

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1435761328887635969/

She looked like she was having so much fun harassing other masked customers. It‘s a shame…NOT. What that woman did was outrageously stupid, a prime example of letting your emotions screw yourself. This incident could very well could be an obstacle for getting rehired.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She looked like she was having so much fun harassing other masked customers. It‘s a shame…NOT. What that woman did was outrageously stupid, a prime example of letting your emotions screw yourself. This incident could very well could be an obstacle for getting rehired.

But when done right she could at least possibly be featured as the muse for a Karen metal video.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
WTF?!

Back on the F'N stupid train...

This is not counting that Rogan himself doesn't get the facts right about the vaccine studies he claims back up his claims.

Joe Rogan’s public misrepresentation of a 2015 vaccine study has gone viral. His misunderstanding of the study leads Rogan to wrongly conclude that vaccinating people against COVID-19 will increase the chances of some hyper-virulent mutation. You can watch the video below. But before you do, the lead scientist and author of the study who spent 10 years conducting this research has something to say. Because he’s horrified.

“Joe Rogan is getting this completely wrong,” says Andrew Read, professor of biology and entomology at Pennsylvania State. “He's taking very careful work about evolutionary scenarios of the future, and from that, erroneously concluding that people should not be vaccinated now.”

Rogan quotes a line from the paper’s abstract out of context: “Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population.”

Read responds: “We're talking a very different virus and very different vaccines. The details in biology really matter a lot. The chicken vaccines we worked with, the first-generation vaccine, definitely reduced disease, severity and death.” But unlike the COVID mRNA vaccines, the chicken vaccine “didn't stop transmission at all.” And this is one of the key differences between what was being studied in Read’s paper and our current situation with the global pandemic. “Those [vaccinated] chickens just kept churning out the virus for weeks and weeks and weeks.” Again, this is a key difference. “It’s a very different virus from SARS-2. A key issue here is transmissibility.”

More transmission increases the likelihood of mutation. Thankfully, COVID-19 Vaccines reduce transmission and reduce opportunity for mutation.

“Think about what's happening with evolution,” offers Read. “Mutations can occur anytime the [virus] replicates. So the more replication, the more variants are generated. At the moment, the vast majority of the replication is happening in unvaccinated people. You can tell that because the majority of cases in the hospital are unvaccinated individuals. That is where the evolutionary action is happening at the moment.”

At this point Rogan has jumped on the ivermectin bandwagon, just for the increased notoriety.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
WTF?!

Back on the F'N stupid train...

This is not counting that Rogan himself doesn't get the facts right about the vaccine studies he claims back up his claims.

At this point Rogan has jumped on the ivermectin bandwagon, just for the increased notoriety.

Celebrities over experts. Could that be the root of America’s problems? It certainly gave us one of the worst presidents ever. And this type of thing with Rogan is not new. Suzanne Sommers was selling miracle cures years ago, and I know she wasn’t the first celebrity to do so. It just seems to me that years ago, people tended to see through those things and make fun of them. Today, a lot more people are buying into it hook, line, and sinker.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I was thinking about the Afghanistan veterans who feel they fought and died for nothing. Soon after I realized there’s something a lot worse, anti-vax Trump supporters. They are truly fighting and dying for nothing, less than nothing. Trump couldn’t give less of a shit about them and they serve as little more than cannon fodder for his ego. I have no doubt he gets a stiffy when thinking about people who died as the result of his passing thoughts. They're an entire army of useful idiots.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
:cautious:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1435800376515743749/
🤦‍♀️
shut-up-shut-the-fuck-up.gif

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1436151663421763586/

Do some people NOT understand that many people when they see someone stand in or near a corn field, their first thought is to run from that nut?!

Also does anyone really believe anyone's buying this whole "I'm not saying anything about violence, but 'wink' 'wink' if some mythical gestapo that's never shown up shows up... "you know what to do"? How the 'F' do these nut jobs know what to do, they're still waiting for Obama to come take their guns! It's always some assbag who wouldn't go out & risk own their life, asking "their fellow Americans" to "know what to do".

Over a VACCINE?!!

Again whether it's a mask or vaccine these individuals suddenly discover the suffering of others in the past that they didn't have empathy for 30 minutes earlier.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
I bet she feels like she’s the victim here. A poor innocent casualty of cancel culture for having the courage to speak the truth. A martyr, even?

Who woulda’ thunk it? She feels like she has been wrongly convicted by the social media mob, compares herself to “our men in blue”.

Feelings aside:
You do not know the whole story and have not seen the videos plural in their entirety.
What could possibly justify the assault coughs?

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Good
She's lucky she didn't get her clock cleaned. Depending on the age of the other woman's child, that should be considered assault on a minor/child endangerment. The parents should pursue charges or this Karen will continue to feel entitled. In fact, losing her job will give her more incentive as a form of payback.

Top Bottom
1 2