COVID Stupid

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My wife went to a Sherman Williams paint store today and an older guy without a mask kept scowling at her, to the point it was enough to make her leave. We don't know if it was because she was wearing a mask or because she was Asian but these rural areas can be scary right now.

Last edited:

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A followup from earlier about a comedian

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1438320773924626438/

and...

The vast majority of employees at Fox Corporation, the umbrella company for the conservative Fox News channel, are vaccinated against coronavirus and those who are not will be required to do daily testing, according to a memo sent out from bosses – despite some of its biggest screen stars questioning the vaccine.

A daily test is stricter than the Biden administration’s firm mandate that businesses with more than 100 employees must require either vaccination or weekly testing.

The news came as Joe Biden was scheduled to meet with business leaders on Wednesday, including from Disney and Microsoft, to urge vaccine mandates for employees across US businesses.

Such mandates, which have earned the president both praise and flak since he announced them last week, are expected to cover 80 million workers at large firms along with 17 million healthcare professionals across the country.

In the memo, which was sent out on Tuesday to Fox Corporation employees, Kevin Lord, the company’s executive vice-president, announced that more than 90% of the company’s full-time employees had been vaccinated, CNN first reported on Tuesday night.

The information was uploaded on a secure system where employees could share their vaccination status, the memo said.

“Employees who are not vaccinated or have not provided their vaccination status and wish to access one of our facilities will not incur the cost of testing,” a Fox Corporation representative told the Guardian on Wednesday.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
My wife went to a Sherman Williams paint store today and an older guy without a mask kept scowled at her, to the point it was enough to make her leave. We don't know if it was because she was wearing a mask or because she was Asian but these rural areas can be scary right now.
When we went back to Virginia after 15 months, same thing. Lots of sneers, frowns and a couple sarcastic assholes at the one joint I was okay with eating in the past due to our masks. Most not masked, including in places that ask for customers to wear one. And we hit the Trifecta: Black X Asian Queer couple

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Young bride-to-be would like to tell you that the covid vaccine does not cause infertility. That is, she'd probably like to tell you that, but

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A friend tested positive last week for covid. We don't really get into political conversations but she's for sure right-leaning. I could give you examples of why I know that but I'll let you connect the dots on this one. Her parents have many slave themed chotskies in their house and a nice painting of slaves plowing wheat fields in their dining room. Other than that, nice salt of the earth people.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I haven't talked to my sister in 5 years (long story), but I still communicate and visit my nieces and nephews (her kids). We all live in the Houston area now so it's easy to visit each other. Anyway, she is anti vaccine. And she told my nieces and nephews if they got vaccinated that they weren't allowed to visit her at her house. How fucking stupid and crazy is that? They recently just all went and got it regardless. I think they waited so long partially because of her bullying. She's a horrible person and one of the many reason I cut ties with her 5 years go.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
How come these nuts never try to cure anything with Hostess Ho-Hos?

I'm sure their diet probably already contains a healthy dose of Ho-Ho's. So they've probably already ruled that out.

What gets me is all the crazy home remedies they're willing to try. But suggesting that they try something that keeps them from getting it in the first place? Oh hell no!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm sure their diet probably already contains a healthy dose of Ho-Ho's. So they've probably already ruled that out.

What gets me is all the crazy home remedies they're willing to try. But suggesting that they try something that keeps them from getting it in the first place? Oh hell no!

I can sympathize with not wanting to be called deplorable or an idiot, but the desperate lengths they are willing to go in an attempt to disprove that is truly breathtaking. They are literally willing to die in the off chance that their white trash voodoo concoction protects them. If God was an isolationist Republican he’d be firing up his base by telling them we aren’t sending our best people to heaven and setting up refugee camps outside the gates.

Top Bottom
1 2