COVID Stupid

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

The mealy mouthed fuckery.

I also love the reaction of someone who's NOT used to facing some pushback.

To then spin around & cry about partisanship, when your decision making is based on partisanship.

And the clincher... bringing in AOC... đź‘€

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-professor-hidgins.gif

What an entitled butt-head. “You asked ME to come…” This is the same turd that sued a school district because he wanted to coach sports teams there, and the school decided he was probably too busy as governor to have time to focus on the kids.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nonetheless, thrombotic thrombocytopenia is not a fatal condition. It is easily treatable. The author of the "biography" in question was using the opportunity to politicize the biography page, which is not ok.
I posted because I had never heard of It or knew what it was. :)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
What an entitled butt-head. “You asked ME to come…” This is the same turd that sued a school district because he wanted to coach sports teams there, and the school decided he was probably too busy as governor to have time to focus on the kids.
He made a calculation based not on what is prudent, the smart and necessary thing, but based it on the next election and what the numnuts back home would regard as a violation of my freedom to be stupid!! đź‘€

U

User.45

Nonetheless, thrombotic thrombocytopenia is not a fatal condition. It is easily treatable. The author of the "biography" in question was using the opportunity to politicize the biography page, which is not ok.
Khmmm. It can be fatal if undiagnosed or if it presents with a massive pulmonary embolism. Let’s not trivialize this.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1445123241413160963/

They don’t want anybody interfering in their lives by “forcing” them to get a shot. But they have zero problem going around interfering in a violent way in others’ lives
I have no patience or empathy left for these people. I don't mean the ones who have legitimate questions about vaccine safety who can be engaged with — it's the folks who've gone over the edge, with so much rage that they take down a COVID testing booth. It's their choice not to get vaccinated and suffer the consequences, whether it's losing their livelihood, getting sick, or dying. But I can't abide what they do to the rest of us by spreading disease and limiting access to care.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no patience or empathy left for these people. I don't mean the ones who have legitimate questions about vaccine safety who can be engaged with — it's the folks who've gone over the edge, with so much rage that they take down a COVID testing booth. It's their choice not to get vaccinated and suffer the consequences, whether it's losing their livelihood, getting sick, or dying. But I can't abide what they do to the rest of us by spreading disease and limiting access to care.
They don’t even understand what liberty means, it’s just me, me, my, my, my right to be stupid and endanger you. :oops:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Texas Man Gets Prison Time for Facebook Hoax About Covid-19 Patient Licking Grocery Items​

This is what Republicans regard as "free speech" but it actually has far reaching consequences. Additionally, FB is like a trojan horse, feeding this sort of misinformation to the most ignorant of people. It's time for Congress to act.

Glad to see this is finally being taken seriously, I hope it sets a precedent going forward.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is what Republicans regard as "free speech" but it actually has far reaching consequences. Additionally, FB is like a trojan horse, feeding this sort of misinformation to the most ignorant of people. It's time for Congress to act.

Glad to see this is finally being taken seriously, I hope it sets a precedent going forward.
Kinda related, but Alex Jones losing in court recently makes me happy, but it’s not clear yet how much he’ll really pay. I want it to hurt badly. Without painful consequences these fuckers won’t stop telling harmful lies.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

“Perez’s actions were knowingly designed to spread fear and panic and today’s sentencing illustrates the seriousness of this crime. The FBI would like to thank our law enforcement partners for their help in this case.”

Isn't that Fox News' tagline?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Kinda related, but Alex Jones losing in court recently makes me happy, but it’s not clear yet how much he’ll really pay. I want it to hurt badly. Without painful consequences these fuckers won’t stop telling harmful lies.

He may have screwed himself by not responding to court orders to provide discovery. In a case like that, he lacks any grounds for appeal, as far as I can tell. If he had lost the case, he might be able to reach SCotUS on appeals and obtain a judgement that harmful lies have 1A protection (this turdy SCotUS might well come down on his side), but when you straight up lose by default (equivalent to a FTA), there does not seem to be anything to appeal.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2