COVID Stupid

Edd

Itā€™s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1445749433140924417/
šŸ‘€

He doesn't know kids aldready get vaccines? Ooh boy! When he finds out...
giphy.gif

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1445854691569672195/
Oh man, he recorded that, perhaps watched it, and said ā€œYep, this should be on the internet!ā€ šŸ¤£

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Maryland man allegedly fatally shot his pharmacist brother for ā€˜killing peopleā€™ with the COVID vaccine, court records show​

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Doctors grow frustrated over COVID-19 denial, misinformation​

The COVID-19 patientā€™s health was deteriorating quickly at a Michigan hospital, but he was having none of the doctorā€™s diagnosis. Despite dangerously low oxygen levels, the unvaccinated man didnā€™t think he was that sick and got so irate over a hospital policy forbidding his wife from being at his bedside that he threatened to walk out of the building.

Dr. Matthew Trunsky didnā€™t hold back in his response: ā€œYou are welcome to leave, but you will be dead before you get to your car,ā€™ā€ he said.

Such exchanges have become all-too-common for medical workers who are growing weary of COVID-19 denial and misinformation that have made it exasperating to treat unvaccinated patients during the delta-driven surge.

The Associated Press asked six doctors from across the country to describe the types of misinformation and denial they see on a daily basis and how they respond to it.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
"I am just wearing it because I have a Republican tracker here" - Rep. Tlaib caught on video referring to her mask.

If you wonder why people are not following guidelines or not getting vaccinated, look no further than our politicians.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
There's mocking shitty behavior because it's over the top, then there's behavior that's just unfuckingforgivable, because some people can't get out of their d@mn feelings.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1445849453471014916/

Yet if their children were being chased by some mythical maniacal mask dictators, these people would be screaming for the Army to step in for protection.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
There's mocking shitty behavior because it's over the top, then there's behavior that's just unfuckingforgivable, because some people can't get out of their d@mn feelings.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1445849453471014916/

Yet if their children were being chased by some mythical maniacal mask dictators, these people would be screaming for the Army to step in for protection.

That's really F-ed up, seriously, someone might get a free trip to the ER getting up in my child's face like that.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This woman is going to die as a result of refusing the vaccine, you just can't wrap your head around something so senseless.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This woman is going to die as a result of refusing the vaccine, you just can't wrap your head around something so senseless.

lets see no kidney you will die vaccine you will die much worser I guess.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
If you wonder why people are not following guidelines or not getting vaccinated, look no further than our politicians.

While they should be setting a good example, I wouldn't go so far as to blame them. Only an idiot would base their life on "what would a politician do?" I suspect the vast majority are simply using politicians as a good excuse to do the wrong thing. The Lindsey Graham video points that out pretty clearly.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hospitals have had enough of Karen's shit, they're flat out refusing any transplants unless they're vaccinated.
well this is not new they required all vaccinations before. what a stupid hill to die on. no other place is going to give her a transplant so either she gets a vaccination or she dies. well maybe a back street kidney transplant would work.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Ron DeSantis: ā€œIā€™m cutting funding to schools that have mask mandates because I love to see kids dying in the hospitals!"
Joe Biden: ā€œFuck off. I am giving federal money to everybody you tried to de-fund."
DeSantis: ā€œOh yeah? For every dollar you send, Iā€™m taking a dollar away from them!"

(Paywall removed)

Shame on DeSantis for actively working to kill people. I know there is a very special place in Hell waiting, probably in the same cell block as other infamous genocidal maniacs of old. I just wish we could get some pictures when the time comes.

Right-wingers: YOU CANNOT DEFUND POLICE!
Also Right-wingers: DEFUNDING SCHOOLS IS AWESOME!!

Think about what you get if you put more money into policing than into education. šŸ¤”

You get....

Florida!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2