COVID Stupid

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Buddy just texted me that their physicians' assistant is departing due to the vaccine mandate.
Once again, this is a pretty clean way to get rid of those who are shit at their job; at least in healthcare.
Zero sympathy, good luck finding another comparable career that won't require it.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just when you think you’ve seen it all
rwvfxmmwoex71.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I first heard of Tim when he was more of a moderate liberal and I found what he said interesting, more of a "let’s not treat everybody on the right like they are insane idiots" view. This was before covid but soon after he started derailing into what the article describes and I had to stop listening. Very much like Rogan, start with "I’m an open minded liberal" and then spend the rest of the time parroting Fox News talking points.

I’ve been bagging on liberals a lot lately but it’s not from the view that I agree with Fox News on most everything. It’s mostly from the view that they aren’t achieving most progressive goals that would help a lot of people.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the newest Herman Cain award this guy is a flat farther and does nor believe covid was real but yer=t still took horse dewormer. so you take something that is supposed to help with something you dont think is real?

Outspoken B.C. COVID-denier Mak Parhar dies, coroner investigating​

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
the newest Herman Cain award this guy is a flat farther and does nor believe covid was real but yer=t still took horse dewormer. so you take something that is supposed to help with something you dont think is real?

Maybe he thought he had worms?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

That page reminds me how stupid people are.

All of them are facebook conspiracy theories.

Oh well. #ThotsAndPlayers #YouTriedIt #YouLost

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
That page reminds me how stupid people are.

All of them are facebook conspiracy theories.

Oh well. #ThotsAndPlayers #YouTriedIt #YouLost

I think I would have more empathy for somebody who walked up to the edge of a pier, tied a rope around their waist and the other end to a boulder, and said "It’s ok. I’m a strong swimmer." just before shoving the boulder off the pier.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I think I would have more empathy for somebody who walked up to the edge of a pier, tied a rope around their waist and the other end to a boulder, and said "It’s ok. I’m a strong swimmer." just before shoving the boulder off the pier.

They post some of the most hateful vulgar things while hiding behind christianity. Then when they die their friends and family are like "So and so was such a great person! Heaven gained a good one" #SureJan

Top Bottom
1 2