COVID Stupid

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Got called out by this nutjob antivaxxer and I've been replying with links to the CDC :mrgreen: They live in a bubble of ignorance and I don't think any real information gets to them. Social media is filled with them and it's really too bad that the likes of FB and Twitter allow it to propagate the way they do.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1463926843879403521/

When I saw "@unhealthytruth", I pretty much didn't need to read any longer. That's a giant red flashing light that says "IGNORE THIS CONTENT". It's like branding your cigarettes "Death Sticks".

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
MacRumors, where you're not allowed to say "sure Jan" but you're free to spread lies about the vaccine.

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 3.51.04 PM.png

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
MacRumors, where you're not allowed to say "sure Jan" but you're free to spread lies about the vaccine.

View attachment 10035
Has anyone tried reporting the post? Multiple other posters have asked for citations/examples and none have been provided even though the antivaxxer has been active in the thread.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Has anyone tried reporting the post? Multiple other posters have asked for citations/examples and none have been provided even though the antivaxxer has been active in the thread.
No, I don't bother with reporting and they've made their policy about allowing it clear anyway.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I don’t see the issue. He’s right. I got three doses of the vaccine and now I grew a tail. They don’t tell you about the tail-growing.

You got a tail? LUCKY! All I got were a pair of gills under my ribcage.

I wouldn't be complaining about if they actually worked, but they don't. They're just for decoration.

U

User.45

Got called out by this nutjob antivaxxer and I've been replying with links to the CDC :mrgreen: They live in a bubble of ignorance and I don't think any real information gets to them. Social media is filled with them and it's really too bad that the likes of FB and Twitter allow it to propagate the way they do.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1463926843879403521/
It's a pretty funny response. "Holistic doctor Joe Rogan style" reminded me of this holistic animorph:D

7o0jpk3mcel71.jpg

U

User.45

View attachment 10035
First sentence is technically correct, but the real risk of undercalling vaccine side effects is ignoring inconveniences of some people, whereas overcalling those ignores the untimely death of a lot of people. I prefer to be correct, but if I err, I think inconvenience is a lot nicer than death.

Second sentence is hilariously loaded:
1. It implies that there's only one vaccine tech used, whereas there are 2 completely different techs used for the approved ones (mRNA vs. adenovirus packed DNA).
2. All approved vaccines are evidently more effective than the gold standard of therapy we've had (nothing, lol). This is actually a definition of a successful phase III
3. Not sure what a "robust [drug] design" means, but I do know that it's like fantasy football without phase 1/2 trials
4. There's absolutely no currently known drug that is near the cost-efficiency of vaccinations.

Third sentence is like: well, we could start with everyone getting vaccinated, FFS.

But hey, this guy "is an event manager and producer, with experience managing the biggest brand names and multi-million dollar campaigns" so he's gotta know what he's talking about, LOL.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
First sentence is technically correct, but the real risk of undercalling vaccine side effects is ignoring inconveniences of some people, whereas overcalling those ignores the untimely death of a lot of people. I prefer to be correct, but if I err, I think inconvenience is a lot nicer than death.

1. It implies that there's only one vaccine tech used, whereas there are 2 completely different techs used for the approved ones (mRNA vs. adenovirus packed DNA).
2. All approved vaccines are evidently more effective than the gold standard of therapy we've had (nothing, lol). This is actually a definition of a successful phase III
3. Not sure what a "robust [drug] design" means, but I do know that it's like fantasy football without phase 1/2 trials
4. There's absolutely no currently known drug that is near the cost-efficiency of vaccinations.

Third sentence is like: well, we could start with everyone getting vaccinated, FFS.

But hey, this guy "is an event manager and producer, with experience managing the biggest brand names and multi-million dollar campaigns" so he's gotta know what he's talking about, LOL.

that guy may have the most punchable face I’ve seen.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
The same thing any member of any cult is trying to sell potential new recruits.

That's literally what it is. He's basically selling an image of professionalism with no real substance behind it. He hints towards the availability of a number of company specific iOS apps, but mentions none by name, or provides any links to the App Store. Shows shots of him in front of a camera, but has no portfolio detailing his work. If you want to find out more, he only provides you a link to his email.

...stuff like this really irks me. I have no idea why, but it does.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score

He looks like an absolute weapon [emoji15]

U

User.45

That's literally what it is. He's basically selling an image of professionalism with no real substance behind it. He hints towards the availability of a number of company specific iOS apps, but mentions none by name, or provides any links to the App Store. Shows shots of him in front of a camera, but has no portfolio detailing his work. If you want to find out more, he only provides you a link to his email.

...stuff like this really irks me. I have no idea why, but it does.
Well, he does have the ultimate indicator of multimillion dollar clients: a gmail account for contact.
Based on which it doesn't take genius to dig this masterpiece up:

And then you know that by more robustly designed [whatever] he meant hydroxychloroquine.

Top Bottom
1 2