Failed GOP Candidate Arrested In String Of ShootingsAt New Mexico Democrats' Homes

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
of course a election denying trump loving criminal does this. this guy has a ton of conditions and 7 years of jail time but of course republicans pick him.

Police in Albuquerque, New Mexico, arrested a former Republican candidate for the state House of Representatives on Monday in connection with multiple shootings at local Democratic politicians’ homes.
Solomon Peña is accused of conspiring with and paying four other men to shoot at the homes of two county commissioners and two state legislators, Albuquerque Police Chief Harold Medina said. He was arrested after a brief standoff with a police SWAT team.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the line from George Costanza when he was caught having sex with the cleaning lady in his office. "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon..."

Top Bottom
1 2