How is Bon Jovi not a one hit wonder?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wanted Dead or Alive is an absolute gem in a catalog that can only be described as definative mediocrity. The only other song you like by them is when you are drunk the same way you like Ice Ice Baby.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I kind of like their older stuff like she's a little runaway but they were always a little too pop for my tasted, but they did have several hits.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
They had 4 #1 hits and 6 #1 albums. Definitely not a one=hit wonder. Had a lot of fun in college listening to their music.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
When I was in high school, we had a running joke, calling the radio the Bon Jovi, as in “turn on the Bon Jovi”. It was relentless. Every girl I knew wanted to bang JBV.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
When I was in high school, we had a running joke, calling the radio the Bon Jovi, as in “turn on the Bon Jovi”. It was relentless.
Radio has murdered so many good songs. How much would you enjoy hearing Freebird, Turn the Page or Man of Constant Sorrow just now? Good songs get flogged to the point of "oh, not again". Even the iPod had the annoying habit of overplaying songs because, Favorites!

Top Bottom
1 2