IOS 17

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I figured we need a few new threads, specifically for our new os’s. And yes, I installed 17 on both my phone and iPad. Haven’t done that since I stopped doing CS, but I really had a good feeling about it.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I know it's not iOS but tvOS 17 is bringing Facetime to Apple TV. I don't care much for video chats but I'm very curious to see how well that'll work.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I know it's not iOS but tvOS 17 is bringing Facetime to Apple TV. I don't care much for video chats but I'm very curious to see how well that'll work.
You’ll use your iPhone as camera and speaker, and your tv as the screen. Unless it allows you to zoom in on yourself, whomever you’re talking to will get a great view of the room you’re in, and you’ll be small.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I figured we need a few new threads, specifically for our new os’s. And yes, I installed 17 on both my phone and iPad. Haven’t done that since I stopped doing CS, but I really had a good feeling about it.
Still in beta then? I don't see it in my upgrades. 🤷‍♂️

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Still in beta then? I don't see it in my upgrades. 🤷‍♂️
Yep. Though you can now get developer betas without paying the $99/year.

Personally, I only put the beta on a spare ipad; too many little things break, and every year there’s something that breaks that I actually need to work. It usually takes about a month before they issue the second beta that fixes most of these things, so I don’t install the major version beta on my everyday devices until then.

Top Bottom
1 2