Kari Lake 'Expert' Witness Gets Testy In Court When Pushed To Admit Facts

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so this woman who was offended to be called a trump supporter has pulled a trump. went to court used flakes.

An expert witness for Kari Lake on Wednesday got frustrated in court, ducked around questions and made admissions that contradicted Lake’s case.
Lake, the election-denying Republican candidate for governor of Arizona, started a two-day trial on Wednesday as she seeks to have her election loss overturned. A judge has already dismissed eight of the 10 claims she raised in her lawsuit. She is being allowed to make her case on the remaining two.

She is trying to prove that, one, a Maricopa County official deliberately caused a printer malfunction that lost enough votes to cost her the election; and, two, that ballots were improperly added by a contractor that handles mail ballots.
A witness called by Lake to serve as a cybersecurity expert, Clay Parikh, got into a testy exchange with Maricopa County’s attorney, Tom Liddy, as Parikh was questioned on the first claim.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think cases like this should be allowed to be brought to court because maybe something will get uncovered. However, if it’s determined that your case is largely based on speculation pulled out of your ass then there should be a HEAVY fine, life-changing for at least a decade level fine. Evidence against you can also include loudly making claims before the election even happened.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think cases like this should be allowed to be brought to court because maybe something will get uncovered. However, if it’s determined that your case is largely based on speculation pulled out of your ass then there should be a HEAVY fine, life-changing for at least a decade level fine. Evidence against you can also include loudly making claims before the election even happened.
trump would have been broke if they did that.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
Isn't there video footage of Kari Lake calling her husband the second most important man in her life, because Trump is number one?
If that isn't a Trump supporter, then I don't know what it is...

Top Bottom
1 2