Musk says Apple talking about Starlink

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I think Elon Musk is about to learn that a good way not to do business with Apple is to tell everyone that you are going to do business with Apple before Apple has said anything publicly about you doing business with Apple.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score

I think Elon Musk is about to learn that a good way not to do business with Apple is to tell everyone that you are going to do business with Apple before Apple has said anything publicly about you doing business with Apple.

What do you want to bet that if Apple was talking with them, and drops Starlink for violating NDAs (or least the spirit of them), Musk then complains that everyone is being mean to him again?

EDIT: Considering Starlink currently needs a dish with active gain in order to get 4G/5G speeds, would Starlink actually be useful on the level that Musk seems to be implying?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
What do you want to bet that if Apple was talking with them, and drops Starlink for violating NDAs (or least the spirit of them), Musk then complains that everyone is being mean to him again?

EDIT: Considering Starlink currently needs a dish with active gain in order to get 4G/5G speeds, would Starlink actually be useful on the level that Musk seems to be implying?
The generation 2 satellites are supposedly going to be much bigger and better suited for this kind of use.

Andropov

Site Champ
Reaction score
I can't imagine Apple partnering with one of Elon Musk's business for a big feature. Too risky for a company like Apple, IMHO.

Top Bottom
1 2