Seven dead: three children killed plus the shooter dead at The Covenant School on Monday

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the Republican congressman who represents the Nashville elementary school that was just shot up.

FsPuN3xXoAAaL6_

We are failing our children, whose number one cause of death in the United States is at the hands of a gun, more than cancer or car accidents. We should all be ashamed of this.
Firearms prevent evil interference HaHaHa. Yeah, nice Christmas card. :sick:
The gun lobby and it’s supporters as it exists today has hands dripping with blood, thoughts and prayers, the thought: We don’t give a damn about your dead kids, because caressing my precious makes ME happy.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Students protesting gun violence outside the state capitol were greeting by a legislator showing tremedous grace and wisdom

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Students protesting gun violence outside the state capitol were greeting by a legislator showing tremedous grace and wisdom

I see the point he's trying to make, though the wording was atrocious and patently offensive.

There's discussion to be had around this over different gun types, semi vs fully automatic, etc. but we should be clear that weapons of war, meant to fire as many rounds as quickly and easily as possible, should not be in the hands of your average civilian. The stats show how often they're used for these mass murders and I think if everyone took a step back and looked at it logically it would make sense to restrict them.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score

Tennessee lawmakers stripped of committees after joining gun violence protests​

Not just that, the Republican supermajority is looking to expel the three from the state legislature over this:

Top Bottom
1 2