The Biden impeachment predicted evidence thread

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Be the first to report here.

Once Hunter asked to borrow Joe’s Costco card. Why did he need to? Why did Joe let him? Only the Chinese know.

Joe was caught on a surveillance camera at an ATM withdrawing “cash”. “Cash” is a form of currency only used by criminals. When there’s a drug cartel raid do they find bags of credit and debit cards buried on the property? No, it’s always cash.

Through whistle blowers in the deep state it was discovered that Joe was Vice President in the Obama administration. In this secretive role he lobbied for the administration and was promised the Presidency without a vote should anything happen to Obama. This coup attempt was foiled by the fact that nothing happened to Obama.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
All I know is one side is going to have egg on its face. Which side is TBD.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
All I know is one side is going to have egg on its face. Which side is TBD.
If the GOP has legitimate egg on its face, their base doesn’t care, because being intellectually dishonest is a lifestyle. If the Dems actually got face egg, they’d suffer actual consequences.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In 2014 the Chinese government sentenced Hunter to death for drug distribution in Boston, MA. The Democrats would have you believe the execution wasn’t carried out due to Boston not being in China, but it was actually due to then Vice President Joe getting the Chinese to drop the case in exchange for 14 million hard-working American jobs.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
In 2014 the Chinese government sentenced Hunter to death for drug distribution in Boston, MA. The Democrats would have you believe the execution wasn’t carried out due to Boston not being in China, but it was actually due to then Vice President Joe getting the Chinese to drop the case in exchange for 14 million hard-working American jobs.
Prove to Trumpers that Boston is not in China, I dare you. The power of belief is everything for Trump voters.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so a president can only be impeached for high crime or misdemeanors while in office. so How exactly will this work? I think its just a info finding thing that they know they can never follow up on but they can announce to the world that see Joe is a horrible person just like we told you. While ignoring the horrible person who they ass lick.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Prove to Trumpers that Boston is not in China, I dare you. The power of belief is everything for Trump voters.
If you seen the size of our "Chinatown" (don't blink) you'd know we are not a part of China. Ireland however... I'd say it would be difficult to prove we are not a part of Ireland.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I do not anticipate next year being any different than this year, last year, or the year before. Chuck Grassley has been investigating this for a long time - nothing. This is not even a republican effort outside of a couple of republican senators. This is a house republican effort, Comer can't even go on Fox anymore because he's tired of being asked to provide proof, of which he has none.

Jim Jordan goes in front of cameras and says Biden associates said he was discussing business with the president, when they testified THE EXACT OPPOSITE. These people are lying to their voters. Like, not just usual twisting of logic, but actual lies.

"No, I never saw Hunter Biden engaged in any business discussions with his father" is what the republicans use as "We have a witness who says Joe and Hunter Biden discussed business!" They have literally manufactured evidence. That's not hyperbolic, literal edited and fake images introduced in hearings.

Why will tomorrow be any different? This isn't even an actual impeachment inquiry in the traditional sense, this is a scavenger hunt. They're looking for evidence of evidence of evidence of crimes. They met someone who met Joe Biden, that's one step closer to proving he's a criminal, is how this is playing out.

Then you have the whole backdrop of this thing being orchestrated by the party who have NO QUESTIONS about Kushner, Ivanka, Trump, Uday and Qusay...

Mike Johnson is on the record making such precise and detailed call-outs of democrats ("No one-sided impeachments 11-months out from an election!") which is now perfectly fine.

"Trump 2024" was one answer from a republican house member as to why this impeachment was happening.

Not serious people.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
During the Hoover administration in 1930 Joe Biden made a deposit of $15.34 into his bank account. Nobody knows where such a large sum of money came from. Some say you can’t impeach a President for something they did before they were President. Or Vice President. Or Senator. Or born. But that’s not what the founders intended according to the Constitution that existed before the Constitution that exists.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Rep Jim Jordon bringing the truth “When you do something that benefits your family financially and you’re a public official, that’s not supposed to happen”

Legal scholars and historians agree this is almost unprecedented. You’d have to go all the way back to 2019 to find another US President who more blatantly abused his power to financially benefit himself and his family.

Last edited:

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let me preface by saying this I am not a fan of Biden. Or Trump for that matter.

But I have to imagine if there was clear evidence of corruption involving Joe- beyond the flexing of Hunter to his business partners, it would have been discovered it already.

To be fair I this is an “impeachment inquiry” meaning it’s only an investigation, but it seems pretty evident what the end goal is.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Let me preface by saying this I am not a fan of Biden. Or Trump for that matter.

But I have to imagine if there was clear evidence of corruption involving Joe- beyond the flexing of Hunter to his business partners, it would have been discovered it already.

To be fair I this is an “impeachment inquiry” meaning it’s only an investigation, but it seems pretty evident what the end goal is.
I don’t think that matters. In addition to retribution for Trump, it’ll let the Republicans claim Biden has done things warranting investigation, regardless of the facts. It’s yet another example of whataboutism. It won’t influence the MAGAs, who will vote for Trump even if he kills their close family member, but it may make a difference to people on the fence.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I don’t think that matters. In addition to retribution for Trump, it’ll let the Republicans claim Biden has done things warranting investigation, regardless of the facts. It’s yet another example of whataboutism. It won’t influence the MAGAs, who will vote for Trump even if he kills their close family member, but it may make a difference to people on the fence.

I have said it before and I’ll say it again, the decision to follow through with impeachment #1 with Trump opened the door wide for retaliatory impeachments. It was not a perfect phone call but I suspect far from unique among politicians and probably worthy of being censured at worst. The legitimacy of of Impeachment #2, which I believe to be most legitimate, was severely undermined by #1 and the long list of frivolous outrage and efforts to impeach him from day one.

Given the level of partisanship in this country, I expect moving forward every president will be impeached. Along with post-term investigations and prosecutions.

And for the same reasons I have concerns about Trump being removed from the ballot, especially without a legal conviction. I’d love a world where he chooses to not run for president, but having courts bar people from the ballot is a very slippery slope.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And for the same reasons I have concerns about Trump being removed from the ballot, especially without a legal conviction. I’d love a world where he chooses to not run for president, but having courts bar people from the ballot is a very slippery slope.
you do now that it was republicans that did that right?

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have said it before and I’ll say it again, the decision to follow through with impeachment #1 with Trump opened the door wide for retaliatory impeachments. It was not a perfect phone call but I suspect far from unique among politicians and probably worthy of being censured at worst. The legitimacy of of Impeachment #2, which I believe to be most legitimate, was severely undermined by #1 and the long list of frivolous outrage and efforts to impeach him from day one.

Given the level of partisanship in this country, I expect moving forward every president will be impeached. Along with post-term investigations and prosecutions.

Not perfect? That's the worst you can characterize a call in which Trump attempted to pressure the leader of another country to assist with investigation of his political opponent and his son under threat of withholding military aid?

Far from unique among politicians? Consider Nixon's impeachment. Should he not have been considered for impeachment because he may have not been the first President to cover up White House involvement in an investigation? The difference between then and now is that Watergate-era Republicans actually had principles and cared about the country and the Constitution.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Bill committed and actually admitted to a Felony. Major one? No, but still a Felony.
Sure, but adulterer Newt who wouldn’t acknowledge his bastard led the charge into business dealings, and they found a BJ.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
you do now that it was republicans that did that right?

I’m not sure what you mean. All the judges were Democrat appointments in an increasingly blue state that Biden won 15 points. The most apparent difference on paper between the dissenting judges were that their alma maters were not Ivy League institutions. Judges should be non-partisan, I assume they are approved by the state legislature, but we all know how these things often work.

That said, it’s clear a significant percentage of republicans and independents support the court’s decision, though I’d like to see specifically how participants were interviewed. I don’t support the courts decision unless he is guilty of insurrection, which isn’t a crazy conclusion given the circumstances.

Regardless, the right has found itself in its own type of unethical behavior and insanity in many aspects. As has the left. I can’t in good conscience endorse either party. Both sides have convinced themselves that the opposition is an existential risk which then justifies taking unethical action.

The republicans whole investigation into Hunter Biden of course likely would have never happened to anyone else and is clear retribution by the right. The prosecution for the crime of lying on firearms paperwork clearly was an attempt by the DOJ to give some satisfaction to the opposition on a gun charge no one ever receives to distract from the more serious financial crimes- and then offered an absurd deal that even the judge said wtf to.

I’m not sure why people put so much faith in these people and institutions to change our society for the better and then convince themselves their side has the moral high ground. Politicians, especially at the high level, self selects for some of the worst personality traits. It’s not surprising governments are corrupt, hypocritical, and vindictive.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Bill Clinton says “what”.

Bill was allowed to finish out his term. I would argue affairs among politicians in the 90’s were seen differently. I would say impeachment probably unnecessary, but we went 16 years without any major problems.

Then we had Trump where attempts at impeachment basically began before he was even in office. Add on top the whole misrepresented Russiagate nonsense. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Donald_Trump

But as I said, Trump should have been impeached round #2 IMO or better yet should have resigned. But now we’re in a situation where the pre-existing monster that was Trump has been poked and poked to the point that if elected, I have serious concerns about what he’ll try to do. And the monster will become something far worse.

Top Bottom
1 2