The Biden impeachment predicted evidence thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
To clear up some recent confusion the committee has issued the following.

Refusal to testify in a private closed-door hearing = blocking complete governmental transparency that the public demands

Demanding to testify in an open public hearing = obstruction of justice

Unrelated, but can’t be said enough – white people = biggest victims in the US and always have been

If you remember, Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino were not charged for defying congressional subpoenas. Neither were any of the GOP congress members who were in on unconstitutional efforts to interfere with the DoJ and overturn the election results.

Part of the reason why is that they engaged in cooperation with the J6 Committee, and the DoJ determined they cooperated enough. I don't know the ins and outs of how charges are determined, but its hard for me to envision Dan Scavino - essentially nobody - getting a pass if the President's son, who showed up to testify publicly twice - does not.

Republicans have nothing. Even when they bring in star witnesses, they offer zero evidence and then we have to wait for the next hearing, the next subpoena, the next filing... but no evidence ever comes.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if some person were brought to testify in a closed committee hearing and responded to every question with "I choose not to answer that in a non-public setting."

I wish some of the Jan 6 Committee witnesses had done that.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I wish some of the Jan 6 Committee witnesses had done that.

Well, many of them just declined to show up or say anything to anyone, publicly or privately. Some of them are members of Congress bitching about Hunter Biden!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
On Trump, democrats said “here’s what Trump did and why you should impeach.” With Biden, the Republican stance is “he should be impeached, so let’s try to find out how and why.”

Comer Pyle:

“I would vote to impeach him, but I’m not going to lose any sleep whether he gets impeached or not because we know the Senate’s not going to convict,” Comer said of the Democratic-controlled Senate. He insisted: “My job was never to impeach.”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jo...mant-lying-bureau-hunter-joe-biden-rcna139091

Do you think just one alternative facts prison will be enough to hold them all or will we need one in each state?

MAGA and MAGA Curious issued a joint statement. “I. Don’t. Give. A. Fuck. Zero fucks. Sounds like something he would do so I believe he did it. Coincidentally, I would have done it. That’s how I know he did it. There’s not one negative thing you could tell me about Democrats, no matter how absurd, that I won’t believe. Go ahead, tell me something. BAM! I believe it. And you expect me to vote for that?!?”

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Do you think just one alternative facts prison will be enough to hold them all or will we need one in each state?

Alcatraz Penitentiary in San Francisco Bay would hold them all.

Many thousands more tourists would visit the prison every year seeing those cells occupied with real criminals. A two-fer.

Attachments

• Alcatraz.jpg
    Alcatraz.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 9

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Alcatraz Penitentiary in San Francisco Bay would hold them all.

Many thousands more tourists would visit the prison every year seeing those cells occupied with real criminals. A two-fer.

It would be fitting to send Trump to Alcatraz. He can wax poetic about some of the criminal greats who also did time there. He recently voiced his admiration for Al Capone, and I don’t think it’s just because he also has syphilis. Plus he can look out at his favorite US city as it looks back at him. We can move the Trump Tower sign from the building in New York to the water tower on Alcatraz.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Any eventual impeachment - which is probably not happening at this point - could be seen as an actual exoneration of Biden. That’s how much of an epic fail this entire endeavor has been. When all they had was Burisma and Hunter’s laptop to yammer on about, they were far more effective. The thing about flimsy conspiracy theories is that facts and evidence usually debunk them, so any effort the GOP makes to start off a garbage foundation is destined to failure.

How is it their own star witnesses are the best defenders of Biden? What a clown show.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It would be fitting to send Trump to Alcatraz. He can wax poetic about some of the criminal greats who also did time there. He recently voiced his admiration for Al Capone, and I don’t think it’s just because he also has syphilis. Plus he can look out at his favorite US city as it looks back at him. We can move the Trump Tower sign from the building in New York to the water tower on Alcatraz.

I just had a vision of God’s Army approaching Alcatraz on innertubes to bust Trump out of prison. Maybe we can make it an annual event like Fleet Week. They’ll have to paddle through a maze of tech million and billionaire yachts who will be placing bets and sponsoring their favorite patriot. Please let Trump get sent to Alcatraz.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Another one of House GOP's favorite witnesses against the Bidens:

"In the shadows of the bleachers, I observed Mark and Tony Bobulinski's interaction through a gap in the vehicles. When they said their goodbyes, I saw Mark hand Tony what appeared to be a folded sheet of paper or a small envelope," Hutchinson wrote in the book.

"Cassidy Hutchinson is an absolute liar and a fraud," Bobulinski told the panel, saying he wasn't wearing a ski mask and that "[Meadows] didn't hand me a single thing."
-----
In the letter, Hutchinson's lawyer provided a photo he says Hutchinson took at the time of the alleged encounter between Meadows and Bobulinski at the Trump rally.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 153324.png

Top Bottom
1 2