Trump v. Clinton: Dismissed

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow, Bloomberg really telling it like it is ...

1662731278439.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump is up shit creek - with no paddle. Or kayak, for that matter. And yet he keeps going further upstream.

His scheme in Georgia is being investigated and has entangled many people - many of whom are yet unknown - into the mix. That's in addition to people like Rudy, Graham, Powell and local representatives and officials who took part in an illegal "alternate electors" scheme.

Steve Bannon is awaiting sentencing in his federal case and has an upcoming state trial where he faces significantly more time behind bars, and those sentences will not run concurrent to each other - they will be consecutive. Meaning he can't serve both sentences at the same time like some people are allowed to.

Peter Navarro is awaiting trial for defying a congressional subpoena.

Weisselberg - the former CFO of the Trump Org - will face sentencing and has agreed to cooperate with the investigation into his former boss' company.

The January 6 committee isn't finished yet, and we can expect more hearings sometime this month, I believe.

He's still facing suit brought by E. Jean Carroll which will go to trial in February.

His "Save America PAC" is under grand jury investigation.

And those are all minor compared to his current situation - the mishandling (theft and desecration) of top-secret government documents. He's already dragged a handful of lawyers and a federal judge into his pit of lies and deceit, and I'm sure more will be to come.

So to see his frivolous attempts at saving face by suing random people... I'm glad to see at as a BIG FAIL.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
The solution is simple: disbar any lawyer who has worked for TFG, do not allow him to bring any new suits (against anyone, ever!), and then give him a public defender for cases against him.

Probably far simpler just to have his staff offer to serve him bigger burgers and more fries more often.

Seriously though, how is this guy not in the slam.

He's certainly been a walking demo of all due process (and then some). I never want to hear him whine again about being a victim of persecution, but I'm sure he will do that to the day he drops.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Trump is up shit creek - with no paddle. Or kayak, for that matter. And yet he keeps going further upstream.

His scheme in Georgia is being investigated and has entangled many people - many of whom are yet unknown - into the mix. That's in addition to people like Rudy, Graham, Powell and local representatives and officials who took part in an illegal "alternate electors" scheme.

Steve Bannon is awaiting sentencing in his federal case and has an upcoming state trial where he faces significantly more time behind bars, and those sentences will not run concurrent to each other - they will be consecutive. Meaning he can't serve both sentences at the same time like some people are allowed to.

Peter Navarro is awaiting trial for defying a congressional subpoena.

Weisselberg - the former CFO of the Trump Org - will face sentencing and has agreed to cooperate with the investigation into his former boss' company.

The January 6 committee isn't finished yet, and we can expect more hearings sometime this month, I believe.

He's still facing suit brought by E. Jean Carroll which will go to trial in February.

His "Save America PAC" is under grand jury investigation.

And those are all minor compared to his current situation - the mishandling (theft and desecration) of top-secret government documents. He's already dragged a handful of lawyers and a federal judge into his pit of lies and deceit, and I'm sure more will be to come.

So to see his frivolous attempts at saving face by suing random people... I'm glad to see at as a BIG FAIL.

But he's a businessman!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
But he's a businessman!

Yeah, a businessman. A fantasy biz boss, one that has been fashioned from a TV show, loose bankruptcy laws and what's left of his own compartmentalized mind.

Trump is the worst nightmare of every ethical (am I asking too much?) CFO, corporate counsel and auditor on the planet.

Luckily for Trump so far though, said planet is still chock full of the gullible, the greedy and their various enablers, certainly including mass media and not just a handful of craven pols and lawyers. Somewhere down near the bottom are the pathetic MAGA. Below them the own-agenda artists of white supremacy and anti-government militia units.

The GOP has got some project ahead of itself trying to climb out of that mess... especially now that the judicial system finally appears to be tiring of it all, and still intact enough to tell a case with merit from one that lacks it entirely.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
But he's a businessman!

Gotta paraphrase Jay-Z a bit here, but "he's not a businessman, he's a business, man."

Trump IS his product, not his great real estate dealings or anything else. Selling his name, He's done a good job, whether by skill or accident. He convinced black people to admire him, then he convinced rubes and cons he was a conservative looking out for them.

Hopefully now is the time everything starts unraveling.

Back on topic, this lawsuit was so bad his lawyers are, again, facing possible sanctions for agreeing to be a part of this idiocy. There's a lot of stuff converging right now, you better either be a top-notch, ethical lawyer who can handle the headache of this job, or you should run far away. When you're defending Trump, you're defending an obviously-guilty egomaniac who will commit more crimes before he faces responsibility for anything.

Top Bottom
1 2