Watch Rudy Giuliani Get Disbarred Live!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
fully disbarred this time? its so late now not like he would keep being a lair I mean lawyer.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Is he even practicing law anymore, other than filing cooky theory suits? I don't know why someone in his family doesn't just get ahold of him and ask him to retire for good... quietly.

bwinter88

Fight, or nose: pick one
Reaction score
Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 12.40.08 PM.jpg

One look at this guy tells you all you need to know about how it's going.

bwinter88

Fight, or nose: pick one
Reaction score
Rudy just entered into evidence an op-ed "from somewhere" (his words) with the headline "Trump's lawyers are facing reprisal for representing him. This is un-American."

"But this contains no relevant factual information about the Pennsylvania election, correct?" Rudy: "Well, uh, um, hmm, well, yes, it's relevant to what I've been facing for the past 3-4 years."

(Facepalm)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Is he even practicing law anymore, other than filing cooky theory suits? I don't know why someone in his family doesn't just get ahold of him and ask him to retire for good... quietly.
I have an acquaintance who works for a smaller law firm and Giuliani reached out soliciting himself to them a while back. Needless to say they were nowhere near interested, not sure if it's just financial or what but it sounds like he's been desperate for a while now.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is the same guy who fought the mob and was a celebrated prosecutor? Holy shit, the taint of Trump really has a lasting effect.

Why people throw their careers in the dumpster to kiss Trump’s ass is insane.

There will probably be more coming down the pike.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I've always hated his racist, lying ass. He lied about Haitians fleeing the US-backed dictatorship. He was extremely racist towards NYC's 1st Black mayor David Dinkins. And he was morally repugnant towards his wife and kids while flaunting the relationship with an underling (said underling was unqualified for her job which she supposedly never showed up for on the taxpayers' dime). Should've happened a while ago.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Even if all his repugnant things that you listed above didn't happen... I feel with the Sacha Baron Cohen video that was out there, I would have got out of the public spotlight in embarrassment.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I've always hated his racist, lying ass. He lied about Haitians fleeing the US-backed dictatorship. He was extremely racist towards NYC's 1st Black mayor David Dinkins. And he was morally repugnant towards his wife and kids while flaunting the relationship with an underling (said underling was unqualified for her job which she supposedly never showed up for on the taxpayers' dime). Should've happened a while ago.

It was on his watch that the city started paring down public benefits eligibility by the absurd (and cruelly effective) practices like scheduling a recipient to attend a required benefits review at one location while simultaneously also requiring a drugs test to be taken elsewhere. He also bragged about "welfare to workfare" conversion, but most of that was due to federal "welfare reform" legislation under Bill Clinton (nudged hard by Gingrich after the midterms in 1994) that eliminated benefits after two years unless the recipient found work and capped federal benefits after 5 years.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so his defense is someone was mean to me so everything I done should be forgotten? man that man has learned from trump for sure.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

It all comes full circle. He’ll be remembered first for being up Trump’s ass all day, and all the goonish buffoonery that comes with that.

Second will be his racism and hypocrisy, someone who can dish it out but not take it so well, cries a lot and threw his career away.

Third will be what made him a name in the first place, his career as a prosecutor and “America’s mayor”, where he didn’t do much but played the part well at least. But those will be a sub-heading, or mentioned in passing. Or perhaps only used to highlight how bad his fall from grace was.

It could also be argued Four Seasons, melting under the lights or sticking his hands down his pants on a Borat film may be third and his career highlights fourth.

Now, he looks like Opie from Family Guy.

320192F2-7571-487D-967D-205906010B37.jpeg

lizkat

Reaction score
perhaps he would be more likely to understand достаточно, уже

That sure seems like what the long-suffering Phil Fox had long since concluded during the hearing: "enough already" in any language. The Republicans trying to assist Trump in his legally questionable maneuvers may not be able to evade justice but they have certainly been trying to wear the system out for too damn long already.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Giuliani’s attorneys argued this morning that since trump packed the Supreme Court, any wacky position taken by Rudy was objectively reasonable: any attorney in his position would assume that such a court would rule in favor of whatever position he took.

lizkat

Reaction score
Giuliani’s attorneys argued this morning that since trump packed the Supreme Court, any wacky position taken by Rudy was objectively reasonable: any attorney in his position would assume that such a court would rule in favor of whatever position he took.

All these guys should get paperback copies of assorted Lewis Carroll novels as holiday gifts. Impeccable logic based on the flimsiest of premises or absurd assumptions.

Top Bottom
1 2