What are you doing today?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wing truck (wings, veggie chili, cornbread), some great Sierra Nevada IPAs from a Hoppy Sampler pack (3 of the best plus a new one: Atomic Torpedo), watching some of the 24 Hour race (saw the start), back to Station 11 (more on that later), ordered a new torque wrench, planning* for next week, taking a few days away.

Pretty chilly (the other kind) today, morning was upper 30s, low 40s during the day (super sunny), low 30s tonight, windy as heck, weather apps show 15-18MPH, but a local stations shows gusts over 20, make it extra cold :) No biggie, the mountain is sealed, heater is cranked UP :p

* Planning == What are we eating :D

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Really doing nada today. Planned to go for a long-ish walk, but yesterday's snowfall and icy temps have kept me in all day. Just futzing around online, listening to music, watching short videos and later doing some writing.

Probably ordering a pizza for late lunch and cooking chicken that was prepped last night. Domino's can't be any worst than the local Italian joint's pizza earlier this week that was bleh. The place was jam-packed with not a mask in sight besides ours. And the three youngsters working were run ragged trying to keep up with orders and customer demands.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Online clothes shopping with the wife, hahahah, she was like check this out, I was like __yes__, ordering, but adding more to get a discount and free shipping :D

Domino's can't be any worst than the local Italian joint's pizza earlier this week that was bleh.

You know what's pretty tasty, their Handmade Pan (extra cheese + light sauce), it's only a 12", but click through to coupons and there's always one for only $8.99.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Receiving these:

:)

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Online clothes shopping with the wife, hahahah, she was like check this out, I was like __yes__, ordering, but adding more to get a discount and free shipping :D

You know what's pretty tasty, their Handmade Pan (extra cheese + light sauce), it's only a 12", but click through to coupons and there's always one for only $8.99.
That's what the hubby ordered. Ate half for lunch and saved the other half for a late dinner (along with salad "for balance")

ericwn

Site Champ
Reaction score
Working from home again today and looking after my eldest daughter as she is off school with covid. She tested positive on Friday and developed breathing difficulties on Saturday morning which resulted in us rushing to hospital with her. She’s ok now and wishing she was at school lol.

Sorry to hear you had to go through that scary scenario! Hope she recovers quickly now and that the rest of your family remains healthy too!

Personally I’ve been struggling with some shoulder pain for a week or so now which is really frustrating and bugging me. Another work from home day for me as per usual of course.

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had to go through that scary scenario! Hope she recovers quickly now and that the rest of your family remains healthy too!

Personally I’ve been struggling with some shoulder pain for a week or so now which is really frustrating and bugging me. Another work from home day for me as per usual of course.

Thanks mate, it was a brief scare but she’s back to her old self which is a relief.

I’ve got physio tomorrow on my shoulder and upper arm. They think my booster clipped a tendon but I’m starting to feel a bit better with it. Strength is slowly coming back and worlds away from the agony I was in at the beginning of the month. Just one of those things.

sgtaylor5

Power User
Reaction score
Last night, the wife and I went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Got out of the car; I forgot her purse. I also forgot to take the keys off the edge of the driver's seat before I got out of the car. They were now both locked in the car; keys and purse.

We went in and ordered; I started an AAA Roadside Assistance request on their app. At first, it was 179 minutes, next time I looked it was 28 minutes. Best and fastest unlock I've ever had in my 32 years with AAA. She had fish and chips and I had chicken caesar wrap with mac and cheese for the side with an O'Doul's. Best (near-future) birthday present I've had in a long time.

We haven't had internet at all for a few days; this morning I got it working again! Yay. I was running out of cell data.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Working from home again today and looking after my eldest daughter as she is off school with covid. She tested positive on Friday and developed breathing difficulties on Saturday morning which resulted in us rushing to hospital with her. She’s ok now and wishing she was at school lol.
Hope she’s on the mend now. Friend of mine is just getting over a dose. Not too severe though. Like flu for him.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score

My neck and shoulders are sore as we well. Overdoing it as per usual. Might get to work from home Thursday or Friday if I’m lucky.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Oh, OUCH!!!!! Bet that hurt! I hope that it is just a cut, not anything broken!!!
No it was an empty box. Flat packed. But quite a thick one. Landed on the end. Still got a bit of a headache from it.

Here are some pictures from the shop. Nearly done.

Attachments

• 747900F3-31FC-4F1F-8222-5A764F385793.jpeg
    747900F3-31FC-4F1F-8222-5A764F385793.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DCC27C1E-2956-4F0B-A74B-B23F86A02CF2.jpeg
    DCC27C1E-2956-4F0B-A74B-B23F86A02CF2.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 15C328C2-26A9-4021-9E85-A6B0B6260381.jpeg
    15C328C2-26A9-4021-9E85-A6B0B6260381.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 7D0AF5CD-C71D-429C-BBA3-198DC468097C.jpeg
    7D0AF5CD-C71D-429C-BBA3-198DC468097C.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 32

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
No it was an empty box. Flat packed. But quite a thick one. Landed on the end. Still got a bit of a headache from it.

Here are some pictures from the shop. Nearly done.

Well that's pretty goddamn awesome. So is that something with your main work, or a side business?

Top Bottom
1 2