What are you doing today?

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Got up early and drove to Leeds. Then stock taking all day. This evening I’m staying in a hotel. Had a meal out at a local Indian and then headed to a bar on the way back to the hotel. Now in my room catching up on emails with my tea before an early night.

Enjoy, - hope the Indian was tasty (Leeds, Bradford - that entire region - is known for, or was known for, an extensive range of excellent Asian - especially Indian - restaurants) - and stay safe.

And yes, a bar; hope the beer went down well.

Safe travels.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Enjoy, - hope the Indian was tasty (Leeds, Bradford - that entire region - is known for, or was known for, an extensive range of excellent Asian - especially Indian - restaurants) - and stay safe.

And yes, a bar; hope the beer went down well.

Safe travels.
It was pleasant enough. But I had some work to attend to later. Plus I knew two beers was my limit to be able to work with zero impact tomorrow. Three and I can sense a slight hangover. Four or five and things aren’t pretty. I’m a lightweight these days.

ericwn

Site Champ
Reaction score
Another frosty super cold morning at -19 centigrade.

Mentally prepping to speak to the same irate person I had to speak with yesterday and again kindly ask them to RTFM.

When things quiet down a bit I’ll continue my journey through the Wheel of Time.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score

Mentally prepping to speak to the same irate person I had to speak with yesterday and again kindly ask them to RTFM.

When things quiet down a bit I’ll continue my journey through the Wheel of Time.
Just be sure to “rustle your skirt”, “tug your braids” and take a shot each time you do.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Visited the onco this morning. We’ve decided that my breathing problems have to do with the KN95 masks. So all is good.

That's terrific news! I guess you can kind of regulate your mask use a little differently[?], maybe less time masked and/or a different mask in certain circumstances.

I don't even know what the hell that means? Negative temps? And some fictional scale? NONSENSE!

:ROFLMAO:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm dealing with this today:

1643206589181.png

A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY! THIS IS MADNESS!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That's terrific news! I guess you can kind of regulate your mask use a little differently[?], maybe less time masked and/or a different mask in certain circumstances.
Stick to elevators when wearing the heavy masks, and get a wheelchair at the airport when you have to go from terminal B to terminal E!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Worrying.

Got a message that Niece is on her way to the children emergency room with (suspected) concussion.

Yikes, yeah, I wanted to put a helmet on ours when she was little. Kind of still do ...

Anyway, hope everything is OK, head injuries certainly require quick medical attention, even if they wind up not being critical, you can never be too careful.

(One of my projects is related to TBI in the pediatric demographic.)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Hahahaha, blaring Killing in the Name while dropping the little G off at school, teacher at drop off with the "What the ..." look :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom
1 2