2021 NFL Season

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I just realized. Last year at this time, because of games being postponed by the pandemic, we had Monday Night Football, Tuesday Night Football, Wednesday Night Football and Thursday Night Football.

Good times... šŸ˜Š

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Wow. This could certainly hurt the Cardinals chances this season.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
And the last unbeaten team goes downā€¦

Pittsburgh and Kansas City at the bottom of their divisionsā€¦

This is turning into quite an interesting season.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Last year I wouldnā€™t have expected Pittsburgh to be in such sad shape. Roethlisbergerā€™s athletic skills didnā€™t decline slowlyā€”itā€™s more like someone flipped a switch and bam, he was done.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Last year I wouldnā€™t have expected Pittsburgh to be in such sad shape. Roethlisbergerā€™s athletic skills didnā€™t decline slowlyā€”itā€™s more like someone flipped a switch and bam, he was done.

He has taken a LOT of hits over the years. Has to take a toll. Plus he's old. Not Brady old, but still old for the NFL.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
7 minutes in, we lost our QB. The usual backup QB is still out due to concussion protocol. In steps a guy whose name Iā€™d never heard. And thanks to Turnover Tom, the Saints still managed to beat Tampa Bay. A very satisfying game.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
7 minutes in, we lost our QB. The usual backup QB is still out due to concussion protocol. In steps a guy whose name Iā€™d never heard. And thanks to Turnover Tom, the Saints still managed to beat Tampa Bay. A very satisfying game.

We were traveling back from the M-I-L's house and stopped for dinner and this game was on in the bar. The wife had been keeping me up on scores as we drove, but I didn't know that Bridgewater had been injured. So when I saw Siemian I had to look it up. I didn't realize he was with NO. Last I knew he was sucking for the Bronco's until he lost his job to Drew Lock.

But apparently he played well enough to get them the win. And while I like Hill, he isn't a full-time NFL starting QB. He is great for confusing the defense and some gadget plays, but that is about it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I was playing fantasy football this season.

My starting QB was Russell Wilson.. oops.
Backup QB was Jameis Winston... oops.
Both QBs got hurt early in a game, leading to losses both weeks.

Tight End was George Kittle... oops.

Now, my starting RB... you guessed it: Derrick Henry.... oops.

I will consider my fantasy football dues this year to be a donation to the winner. :cool:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
We were traveling back from the M-I-L's house and stopped for dinner and this game was on in the bar. The wife had been keeping me up on scores as we drove, but I didn't know that Bridgewater had been injured. So when I saw Siemian I had to look it up. I didn't realize he was with NO. Last I knew he was sucking for the Bronco's until he lost his job to Drew Lock.
Winston. Bridgewater left the Saints two years ago.
I was playing fantasy football this season.
I guess youā€™re finished now, eh?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

I have just as much chance as the Detroit Lions do of making the playoffs now... even though my recordā€™s substantially better.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I have become disenchanted with the extreme stodginess of the NFL and generally prefer college because weird shut happens in college games. But, yesterday I happened to watch the local team beat up on a sad excuse for a team, and there was a funny play I have never seen before. The other team managed to avoid getting blanked in the very late minutes of the 4th, so, as you might expect, they lined up for and onside kick, because when you are down 17 with under 2 to go, you have to pretend that you are not dead yet.

Of course the kicker just barely got the ball off the tee, and one of our guys scooped it up and carried it in. I mean, that has really got to hurt.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

Yes, major brainfart there. :oops:

But sad news for your team, Winston has a torn ACL. ā˜¹ļø

Edit: And MCL. I know players can rehab in 9 months from one, but from both, I just don't know. Best prepare not to have him back for '22.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2