California Streamin’

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
The Apple Watch working with the phone to unlock while wearing a mask has been hit or miss for me. It fails more than it works for me.

Also, I noticed one time my co worker asked to see my phone because she was thinking of getting an iPhone. She had a mask on and when she looked at it, it unlocked LOL - I only realized it because I got the ping on my Apple Watch that my phone was unlocked.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
The Apple Watch working with the phone to unlock while wearing a mask has been hit or miss for me. It fails more than it works for me.

Also, I noticed one time my co worker asked to see my phone because she was thinking of getting an iPhone. She had a mask on and when she looked at it, it unlocked LOL - I only realized it because I got the ping on my Apple Watch that my phone was unlocked.
It seemed to work pretty reliably for me. Maybe too reliably because I've had it unlock my phone accidentally a few times when I wasn't even looking at my phone.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
It seemed to work pretty reliably for me. Maybe too reliably because I've had it unlock my phone accidentally a few times when I wasn't even looking at my phone.

Yeah I have that problem too. It'll open when I'm not even looking at the phone. Like when I'm putting it in my pocket. But when I look at it and want it to work it doesn't lol Most of the time I just put in my passcode. It's not a deal breaker.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah I have that problem too. It'll open when I'm not even looking at the phone. Like when I'm putting it in my pocket. But when I look at it and want it to work it doesn't lol Most of the time I just put in my passcode. It's not a deal breaker.
That's exactly what happened to me. Picked my phone up to put it in my pocket and it triggered the raise to wake and somehow thought it saw my face with a mask on and unlocked.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
I'm starting to cave. I wanted the mini size but that starlight looks a bit off white to me and I prefer a pure white or silver white. That sierra blue is sexy as hell and it's only about $5 more a month using the Verizon payment plan for the pro.

Send help please. 🤡
I can try. Are you weak-minded?

*waves hoof in front of @shadow puppet*

These aren’t the iPads you're looking for.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
No matter which model I end up with (13 mini or pro) after my 6, I'm looking forward to playing with the more evolved camera options.

iPhone13 evolution.jpeg

D

Deleted member 215

Why no AirPods? WTF. I wanted to get a new pair at the same time I get the iPhone. Should I get AirPods 2 then even though AirPods 3 might be "right around the corner"?

Seemed like if they were coming, this would've been the time to reveal them.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm starting to cave. I wanted the mini size but that starlight looks a bit off white to me and I prefer a pure white or silver white. That sierra blue is sexy as hell and it's only about $5 more a month using the Verizon payment plan for the pro.

Send help please. 🤡
Is help the same as enabling? Cause I really think you should go for this.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Gee, thanks Apple for bringing down the store again to add to the hype!

Wanted to double check pricing before making a decision but nooooo, no pricing on the regular site, and the “View Pricing” button only leads to the stupid “You’re . . . early.” landing page. Same for the app. Had to hunt for prices through third parties.

Top Bottom
1 2