Carroll superintendent dispels rumors of litter boxes in bathrooms

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
its picking up speed and the litter is getting scattered on the floor.
The Carroll Community School District is denying rumors that they are providing litterboxes in their school bathrooms.

Carroll School Superintendent Casey Burlau sent a letter to students and parents Monday. He writes, "The rumor is that our schools have litter boxes in the restrooms to accommodate individuals who are self-identifying as animals. This is simply and emphatically not true."

Last edited:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
its picking up speed and the litter is getting scattered n the floor.
The Carroll Community School District is denying rumors that they are providing litterboxes in their school bathrooms.

Carroll School Superintendent Casey Burlau sent a letter to students and parents Monday. He writes, "The rumor is that our schools have litter boxes in the restrooms to accommodate individuals who are self-identifying as animals. This is simply and emphatically not true."

You just know some kid is going to sneak a litter box into the school and take a pic and post it.

I know teenage me would have. ;) :ROFLMAO:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
its picking up speed and the litter is getting scattered n the floor.

Oh well, I’m not sending my cat to that school then!

Top Bottom
1 2