Coffee, Café Culture, Culture, Chat, & Conversation...

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Ordered some coffee earlier this week, Ethiopian and coffee from Indonesia.

So, today's coffee is from Indonesia, a coffee I have not had before, served with organic hot milk.
I was given a bag of beans from Indonesia. It was that special coffee that they dig out of civet turds. I did not find it unique or particularly appealing – its goodness is supposed to be that it is less bitter, which is in truth not something I seek in good coffee. I even made it in a vacuum brewer, the best way to make coffee, and it was still meh.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Awaiting my coffee delivery.

Meanwhile, sipping a lovely coffee from Thailand ("black honey" processed) with a dash of organic double cream.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Busy perusing coffee sites; I noticed that I am running low on coffee, and I shall need to replenish my supply of coffee later this week.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Waiting for my delivery of coffee.

I have just finished up the very last of the coffee in the house, and the coffee I ordered last Thursday is supposed to arrive this evening.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
My coffee finally arrived, around half an hour later than the (already quite late) "window" of time that they had stated (by email and text) earlier in the day that they expected to be able to deliver it.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed a mug of (fresh) Kenyan coffee (part of the batch that was delivered yesterday), served with organic hot milk.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Enjoyed an Ethiopian coffee (in a proper ceramic cup) in a very lovely local coffee shop, staffed by charming and helpful enthusiasts, who were courteous, chatty, knowledgeable and competent.

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
As I so very nearly ran out of coffee (or, almost ran the risk of running out), in addition to the tardy delivery - this week - of last week's order of coffee - I also treated myself to another bag of Ethiopian coffee yesterday, purchased in that lovely, local coffee shop where I passed a very pleasant half hour, and where I enjoyed a beautifully served coffee.

So, for now at least, I am well stocked with coffee.

Top Bottom
1 2